- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 9.95$ ForkLift 2.5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license) cheap oem
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- 9.95$ Word 2007 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
- 69.95$ ActiveState Komodo IDE 6 cheap oem
|Calling All Bird Dogs for Iowa Pheasants Forever's Spring Fun Trial|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Tom|
|Thursday, 24 March 2011 08:11|
Pointers and flushers welcome in two divisions for April 23rd event to "Reload Iowa"
Riverside, Iowa – March 22, 2011 – Calling all bird dogs and their owners! Pheasants Forever is hosting a Spring Fun Trail on Saturday, April 23rd at Highland Hideaway Hunting in Riverside, Iowa. The trial is open to pointing and flushing breeds, with all proceeds going to Pheasants Forever's Reload Iowa effort to improve wildlife habitat and carry on Iowa's upland hunting tradition.
Pheasants Forever's Spring Fun Trial will include a singles (one hunter and one dog) and doubles (two hunters and one dog) division. In the singles division, hunter and dog will have 15 minutes to score on three quail, and in the doubles division, hunters and dog will have 20 minutes to score on five quail. The event is limited to the first 50 entries, and individuals and teams may enter multiple times. Prizes will be awarded for the first place winner in each division.
"Conservation efforts have always been spearheaded by hunters," said Tom Fuller, Pheasants Forever's Regional Representative in eastern Iowa, "There's no more passionate group of hunters than bird dog owners, so it seems natural to use that passion to fuel Pheasants Forever's Reload Iowa initiative." One hundred percent of proceeds from Pheasants Forever's Spring Fun Trial will go to the Reload Iowa effort, which is Pheasants Forever's aggressive strategy for establishing and improving 1 million acres of wildlife habitat, increasing the number of upland hunters and increasing hunting-related revenue to local communities.
Iowa is home to 101 Pheasants Forever chapters, 3 Quail Forever chapters and more than 22,000 Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever members. For more information on "The Habitat Organization" in Iowa, visit Iowa Pheasants Forever.
Tags See All Tags