- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 279.95$ Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 7 MAC
- 149.95$ Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate cheap oem
- Download SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerProducer 5 Ultra
- Buy Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
|Calling All Entrepreneurs: $5,000 Prize Available for our “Big Idea”|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by T. Brecht|
|Tuesday, 11 February 2014 11:08|
Where would we be without the dreamers, innovators, inventors and big thinkers whose ideas drive business? Here in the Quad-Cities, we know that more than 80 percent of all economic growth is home-grown. And we want to see our entrepreneurs thrive even more.
Quad Cities Fast Pitch is a new business idea competition open to anyone in Scott or Rock Island counties with a great business idea or dream. We are looking for bright ideas in the categories of Manufacturing/Industrial; Web/Technology; Retail/Service and Restaurant/Entertainment.
The grand prize winner will receive $5,000 cash and thousands of dollars worth of in-kind business services. Three category semi-finalists will receive $1,000 cash and in-kind services.
The Quad Cities Fast Pitch competition is a joint effort between the economic development departments from the cities of Davenport, Bettendorf, Rock Island and Moline and several other partners, including: Ignite Quad Cities, the Iowa and IllinoisSmallBusinessDevelopme
Quad Cities Fast Pitch is a three-stage competition. The first stage is an open application period, where contestants submit their ideas in writing to the contest committee in one of four categories: Technology/Web, Manufacturing/Industrial, Restaurant/Entertainment and Retail/Service. The application period is Feb. 10 through March 15. Applications can be found at the Quad Cities Fast Pitch website at quadcitiesfastpitch.com.Five semi-finalists from each of the four categories will be chosen to present at the Quad Cities Fast Pitch live event, hosted by AugustanaCollege and WQAD. Semi-Finals and Finals Event: April 5, 2014, 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Gävle Room in Augustana College’s Student Life Center. Semi-finalists will give a 10 minute live presentation to the judging panel in the semi-final round between 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Four category winners will be selected from those presentations and will be required to present live in front of an audience beginning at 4 p.m. The grand prize winner will be selected out of the four finalists.
Tags See All Tags