- 49.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 cheap oem
- Buy iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout (en)
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3 cheap oem
- Download Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,it,pl,ru)
- Buy Microsoft Access 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Cheap Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- Discount - FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
|CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS: SIGN UP FOR XSTREAM CLEANUP TODAY!|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Brandy Welvaert|
|Friday, 12 July 2013 13:50|
QUAD CITIES—Xstream Cleanup, presented by Group O and Riverboat Development Authority, is seeking hundreds of volunteers to clean up 50 sites in the Quad-Cities area on Saturday, August 10 from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. This year’s event will mark the tenth annual Xstream Cleanup.
Cleanup sites are located in Bettendorf, Buffalo, Davenport, LeClaire and McCausland, Iowa; and Milan, Moline, Rock Island and Silvis, Illinois.
Volunteers can choose to participate in a light-duty or heavy-duty cleanup, invasive plant removal, or storm-drain marking. Storm-drain marking is new to the cleanup this year. All volunteers registered by August 1 will receive a free T-shirt and a pass for a special viewing area at River Roots Live on August 16 & 17.
No previous cleanup experience is necessary, and supplies will be provided. A parent or guardian must accompany volunteers under the age of 18.
Xstream Cleanup 2013 will be held 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 10. Details and signup (deadline Aug. 1) are online at xstreamcleanup.org.
Xstream Cleanup 2013 is sponsored by the following. Presenting Sponsors: Group O and Riverboat Development Authority. Platinum Sponsors: Alcoa, THE National Bank, Living Lands & Waters™ and Waste Commission of Scott County. Gold Sponsors: Iowa American Water, Rock Island County Waste Management Agency and The Moline Foundation. Silver Sponsors: Alter Metal Recycling, DHL Global Forwarding, Independent Insurance Agents of Scott County, McCarthy-Bush Corporation, MidAmerican Energy, Radish magazine, R. A Jones, Quad City Conservation Alliance, Sears Seating and Wallace’s Garden Center. Bronze Sponsors: Coca-Cola Bottling Company, Downtown Davenport Partnership, Eastern Iowa Grain Inspection, Great River Brewery and Midas Auto Systems Experts, Inc. Logistics Sponsors: Cities of Bettendorf, Buffalo, Davenport, LeClaire, McCausland, Milan, Moline, Rock Island and Silvis; Bi-State Regional Commission, Keep Rock Island Beautiful, iLivehere™, Partners of Scott County Watersheds, Republic Services and River Roots Live.
Tags See All Tags