- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 8
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010
- Download Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Discount - Ableton Suite 8
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit) (en,no)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla!: Creating and Editing Custom Templates cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- 59.95$ Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
|CALLING ALL YOUNG WRITERS AND ARTISTS|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Friday, 01 February 2013 14:26|
PBS Kids GO Writers Contest
MOLINE, IL – WQPT-Quad Cities PBS invites young authors and illustrators in kindergarten-third grade to submit their original stories to the PBS Kids Go Writing Contest.
Stories, which must be the original work of the child, may be non-fiction, fiction, prose or poetry. Entries, postmarked by Wednesday, April 10, can be dropped off at WQPT's office at Western Illinois University's 60th Street campus, or mailed to WQPT, 3561 60th St., Moline, Illinois 61265.
Sixteen local winners (four from each grade) will be honored with prizes at a ceremony held at the Butterworth Center in May and will appear on-air in a promotion for PBS Kids programs on WQPT. First place winners will compete for national prizes and their stories will appear on the WQPT website. Finalists and participating classrooms will also receive free books. Each participant will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
Funding and support for the writing contest has been provided in part by the Butterworth Center and Deere-Wiman House, Family Museum, Figge Art Museum, Midwest Writing Center and WQPT.
WQPT is a public media service of Western Illinois University-Quad Cities.
Tags See All Tags