- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,ru,zh)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Download CorelCAD 2014 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Combustion 4
- Discount - Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC
- 29.95$ FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5.5
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009 (en)
|Camp Courageous 25th Annual Fruitcake Sales|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Charlie Becker|
|Friday, 15 November 2013 14:09|
Monticello, IA—The silver anniversary has arrived as 2013 marks the 25th year since Leigh Clark entrusted Camp Courageous with his secret fruitcake recipe. Over 75 locations sell these delicious fruitcakes. Posters are displayed in the windows of participating businesses or one can go online to get the latest location updates at www.campcourageous.org.
These scrumptious one-pound cakes sell for $10.00. They do not contain citron or alcohol and make wonderful holiday gifts. They need to be stored, sliced and served frozen. Fruitcakes are sold at various outlets from November through December. The cakes are also available at Camp Courageous or can be ordered online at the camp website (www.campcourageous.org). Camp will ship anywhere in the United States.
Camp Courageous is a year-round recreational and respite care facility for individuals of all ages with disabilities. The camp was built and continues to run on donations, without government support, without formal sponsorship, and without paid fundraisers. The camp will serve over 6,500 individuals with special needs this year.
Tags See All Tags