- Buy NewTek LightWave 3D 9 (en)
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Photo Commander 6 cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide (en)
- Download Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Vmware Workstation 10
- Buy Cheap Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit) (de,en,fr,it,ko)
- Buy Cheap Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
|CAMP COURAGEOUS DAY AT MONTICELLO PIZZA RANCH SATURDAY, MARCH 15th, 2014|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Charlie Becker|
|Friday, 14 March 2014 07:45|
MONTICELLO - Thanks to the generosity of the Monticello Pizza Ranch owners, Brad and Shirley Davis, Camp Courageous will be receiving half of the gross receipts from the Monticello Pizza Ranch on Saturday March 15th. For example, if a customer purchased $20 in pizza and pop, $10 goes to camp. The benefit applies to dine-in, carry-out, and delivery; but it does not apply to gift certificates.
This annual event has become a “win-win” situation for the customers of Pizza Ranch. The customer enjoys a wonderful meal and at the same time half of everything they spend at the Monticello Pizza Ranch will go to benefit over 6,500 special needs campers that are served at Camp Courageous each year. Pizza Ranch is open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. They will be featuring their wonderful buffet from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Camp Courageous’ board members, staff, and volunteers will be providing extra assistance during this special day.
Brad Davis, Monticello Pizza Ranch owner, commented, “We are happy to be able to do this for Camp Courageous. Since the Pizza Ranch has been in Monticello, we have had a wonderful relationship with the camp. We admire the dedication and work Camp Courageous does for those with special needs.”
The Pizza Ranch is located at 505 East Oak St, Monticello. For more information contact Brad Davis, owner, or Will Turner, manager at Pizza Ranch at 319/465-6000 or Sharon at Camp Courageous at 319/465-5916 (Extension 2200).
12007 190th ST PO Box 418
Monticello IA 52310-0418
For more information contact:
Monticello’s Pizza Ranch 319/465-6000
Brad Davis, Owner/Will Turner, Manager or
Camp Courageous (319) 465-5916 ext. 2200
Sharon Roller sharon@campcourageous.
Tags See All Tags