- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC (en)
- Buy Microsoft Publisher 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Discount - Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC
- Download MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14
- 9.95$ iA Writer MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,it,pl,ru)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Buy Cheap Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features
|Camp Courageous News and Events|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Charlie Becker|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 13:00|
Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Stores of Iowa 31st Annual Cent-A-Gallon Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Camp Courageous Annual Fruitcake Sales
Monticello, IA—The Camp Courageous Fruitcake Sale is underway. Over 75 locations have these delicious fruitcakes. Posters will be displayed in the windows of participating businesses or one can go online to get the latest location updates at www.campcourageous.org.
These scrumptious one-pound cakes sell for $10.00. They do not contain citron or alcohol and make wonderful holiday gifts. They need to be stored, cut and served frozen. Fruitcakes will be sold at the various outlets from November through December. The cakes are also available at Camp Courageous or can be ordered online at the camp website. Camp will ship anywhere in the United States.
Camp Courageous is a year-round recreational and respite care facility for individuals of all ages with disabilities. The camp was built and continues to run on donations, without government support, without formal sponsorship, and without paid fundraisers. The camp will serve over 6,000 individuals with special needs this year.
Tags See All Tags