- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth (en)
- Buy OEM EFD HD Tune Professional
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- Buy Cheap Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- Download Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- Download ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
|CAMP COURAGEOUS OMELET BREAKFAST AND OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, APRIL 28TH 7AM-1PM|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Charlie Becker|
|Monday, 22 April 2013 15:09|
MONTICELLO, IA --The annual Camp Courageous Omelet Breakfast and Open House will be Sunday, April 28, 2013. A breakfast of made-to-order omelets served with sausage, toast, coffee, juice, and milk will be served from 7AM to 1PM. Thirty trained omelet cooks will make an omelet with choices like ham, cheese, green peppers, and onions. It is recommended to come early for this wonderful breakfast. The cost is $6.00 for adults and $3.00 for children under 12.
During the breakfast and open house guided tours will be provided of Camp Courageous, or one can go on their own. The Dixie-Notes-Plus will perform live in Sill Barn. They play a variety of 20's, 30's, and 40's big band music. Sets begin at 10 AM, 11 AM, and Noon.
There will be a live reenactment of a train robbery, performed by the Red Cedar Regulators – an old west reenactment group at the Train Depot at 9:00 AM, 9:45 AM, 10:45 AM, and 11:45 AM.
This year's Open House will feature construction-in-progress on the Lake Todd, and progress on the camp's HAVC Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Dehumidification System in the Pool.
An inspiring video presentation about the camp as well as new camp merchandise can be found in the camp's main office.
Camp Courageous is a year round recreational and respite care facility for individuals with special needs. It is run on donations, without government support, without paid fund raisers, and without formal sponsorship. Camp Courageous began serving individuals with special needs during the summer of 1974 with 211 campers served. Today the camp is open year-round and the campers number over 6,000!
The camp is located five miles southeast of Monticello off Highway 151, Exit 65 or Highway 38
Tags See All Tags