- Download Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 (en)
- Buy Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition (en,fr,de,ja)
- Download Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- 199.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Download Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011 cheap oem
|CAMP COURAGEOUS OMELET BREAKFAST AND OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, APRIL 29TH 7AM-1PM|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Charlie Becker|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 14:52|
MONTICELLO, IA --The annual Camp Courageous Omelet Breakfast and Open House will be Sunday, April 29, 2012. A breakfast of made-to-order omelets served with sausage, toast, coffee, juice, and milk will be served from 7AM to 1PM. Thirty trained omelet cooks will make an omelet with choices like ham, cheese, green peppers, and onions. It is recommended to come early for this wonderful breakfast. The cost is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children under 12.
During the breakfast and open house guided tours will be provided of Camp Courageous, or one can go on their own. The Dixie-Notes-Plus will perform live in Sill Barn. They play a varied of 20's, 30's, and 40's big band music. Sets begin at 10 AM, 11 AM, and Noon.
There will be a live reenactment of a train robbery, performed by the Red Cedar Regulators – an old west reenactment group at the Train Depot at 9:00 AM, 9:45 AM, 10:45 AM, and 11:45 AM.
On the front lawn of the camp will be displayed the 50th Anniversary RV donated to Camp Courageous by Ketelsen's RV were those attending can buy raffle tickets.
This year's Open House will feature construction-in-progress on the new Lake Todd, the Lake Todd Train Depot, and expansion of the base camp Lions Train Depot.
An inspiring video presentation about the camp as well as new camp merchandise can be found in the camp's main office.
Camp Courageous is a year round recreational and respite care facility for individuals with special needs. It is run on donations, without government support, without paid fund raisers, and without formal sponsorship. Camp Courageous began serving individuals with special needs during the summer of 1974 with 211 campers served. Today the camp is open year-round and the campers number over 6,000!
The camp is located five miles southeast of Monticello off Highways 152, Exit 65 or 38
## END ##
Tags See All Tags