- Buy Cheap Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- Download Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy OEM ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 (en)
- Buy MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit) (de,en,es,fr,it,ko)
- Buy FontLab Studio 5 MAC (en)
- Download Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC
|CAMP COURAGEOUS OMELET BREAKFAST AND OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, APRIL 29TH 7AM-1PM|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Charlie Becker|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 14:52|
MONTICELLO, IA --The annual Camp Courageous Omelet Breakfast and Open House will be Sunday, April 29, 2012. A breakfast of made-to-order omelets served with sausage, toast, coffee, juice, and milk will be served from 7AM to 1PM. Thirty trained omelet cooks will make an omelet with choices like ham, cheese, green peppers, and onions. It is recommended to come early for this wonderful breakfast. The cost is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children under 12.
During the breakfast and open house guided tours will be provided of Camp Courageous, or one can go on their own. The Dixie-Notes-Plus will perform live in Sill Barn. They play a varied of 20's, 30's, and 40's big band music. Sets begin at 10 AM, 11 AM, and Noon.
There will be a live reenactment of a train robbery, performed by the Red Cedar Regulators – an old west reenactment group at the Train Depot at 9:00 AM, 9:45 AM, 10:45 AM, and 11:45 AM.
On the front lawn of the camp will be displayed the 50th Anniversary RV donated to Camp Courageous by Ketelsen's RV were those attending can buy raffle tickets.
This year's Open House will feature construction-in-progress on the new Lake Todd, the Lake Todd Train Depot, and expansion of the base camp Lions Train Depot.
An inspiring video presentation about the camp as well as new camp merchandise can be found in the camp's main office.
Camp Courageous is a year round recreational and respite care facility for individuals with special needs. It is run on donations, without government support, without paid fund raisers, and without formal sponsorship. Camp Courageous began serving individuals with special needs during the summer of 1974 with 211 campers served. Today the camp is open year-round and the campers number over 6,000!
The camp is located five miles southeast of Monticello off Highways 152, Exit 65 or 38
## END ##
Tags See All Tags