- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Buy Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
- Discount - Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Corel Painter X3 MAC
|CAMP COURAGEOUS PANCAKE BREAKFAST AND OPEN HOUSE SET FOR SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2011|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Charlie Becker|
|Tuesday, 20 September 2011 11:19|
MONTICELLO, IA --The annual Camp Courageous of Iowa Pancake Breakfast and Open House is set for Sunday, September 25, 2011 from 7:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Camp Courageous began serving individuals with disabilities during the summer of 1974 with campers totaling 211. Camp Courageous is run on donations, without government support, without paid fund raisers, and without formal sponsorship. Today the camp is open year-round and the campers number nearly 6,000!
Camp Courageous is celebrating their 38th anniversary. A DVD presentation about the camp, as well as new camp merchandise can be found in the camp store in the main office.
In the lodge, pancakes will be prepared on six pancake grills to get everyone through the line quickly. The cost is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children under 12 for pancakes and sausage. Other events during the open house include a Live WMT Broadcast from the camp's main lodge. Leo Greco CDs and DVDs will be available and we will be featuring Leo's Marconi Award and Leo's accordion at the WMT table.
See the progress being made at Lake Todd, just west of base camp. Take a free train ride and be a part of a live reenactment of a train robbery by Red Cedar Regulators at the Train Depot at 9:00 AM, 9:45 AM, 10:45 AM, and 11:45 AM. And in the Sill Barn at base camp, camp will be featuring the talents the Dixie-Notes-Plus performing free at 9:30, 10:30, and 11:30 AM.
The Pancake Breakfast is also kick-off for sales of the Camp Courageous Fruitcakes. The fresh baked Fruitcakes are $10.00 each.
The camp is located five miles southeast of Monticello off Highway 38 and 151 - Exit 65. You can go online to www.campcourageous.org for more details.
Tags See All Tags