- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Download iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy Cheap Panic CandyBar 3 MAC
- Download Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Microsoft Office 2008 MAC
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Buy Cheap Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
|CAMP COURAGEOUS PANCAKE BREAKFAST AND OPEN HOUSE SET FOR SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2013|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Charlie Becker|
|Friday, 20 September 2013 15:39|
MONTICELLO, IA --The annual Camp Courageous of Iowa Pancake Breakfast and Open House is set for Sunday, September 29, 2013 from 7:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Camp Courageous began serving individuals with disabilities during the summer of 1974 with campers totaling 211. Camp Courageous of Iowa is run on donations, without government support, without paid fund raisers, and without formal sponsorship. Today the camp is open year-round and the campers number is over 6,500!
Camp Courageous is celebrating their 39th anniversary. A DVD presentation about the camp, as well as new camp merchandise can be found in the camp's main office. Leo Greco CDs and DVDs also available.
A hot breakfast that includes pancakes, sausage, and more. The cost is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children under 12. After your breakfast enjoy a Live WMT Broadcast from the camp's main lodge. Live Reenactment Train Robbery by Red Cedar Regulators at the Train Depot at 9:00 AM, 9:45 AM, 10:45 AM, and 11:45 AM. Live! In the Sill barn performing free will be Dixie-Notes-Plus at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00.
See the new entrance to Camp Courageous, new curb / gutter, new parking surface, and location of future caboose.
The camp is located five miles southeast of Monticello off Highway 38 and 151-Exit 65.
The Pancake Breakfast is also kick-off for sales of the Camp Courageous Fruitcakes. The fresh baked Fruitcakes are $10.00 each with no purchase limit.
Tags See All Tags