- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 9.95$ Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- Download Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
- Download Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Discount - ACDSee Pro 4
- Download Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS4 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
|CAMP COURAGEOUS PANCAKE BREAKFAST AND OPEN HOUSE SET FOR SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2012|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Camp Courageous|
|Friday, 21 September 2012 14:37|
MONTICELLO, IA --The annual Camp Courageous Pancake Breakfast and Open House is set for Sunday, September 30, 2012 from 7:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Camp Courageous began serving individuals with disabilities during the summer of 1974 with campers totaling 211. The camp is run on donations, without government support, without paid fund raisers, and without formal sponsorship. Today, the camp is open year-round and the campers served is over 6,000!
Camp Courageous is celebrating their 39th anniversary. A DVD presentation about the camp, as well as new camp merchandise can be found in the camp's main office.
In the lodge, pancakes will be prepared on six pancake grills to get everyone through the line quickly. The cost is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children under 12 for pancakes and sausage. Other events during the open house include a Live WMT Broadcast from the camp's main lodge. Leo Greco CDs and DVDs available.
See the expanded Train Depot and new tracks. Live reenactment train robbery by Red Cedar Regulators at the Train Depot at 9:00 AM, 9:45 AM, 10:45 AM, and 11:45 AM. Live in the Sill barn will be Dixie-Notes-Plus performing free at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 a.m.
The camp is located five miles southeast of Monticello off Highway 38 and 151 - Exit 65.
The Pancake Breakfast is also kick-off for sales of the Camp Courageous Fruitcakes. The fresh baked Fruitcakes are $10.00 each with no purchase limit.
## END ##
Tags See All Tags