- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Apple Compressor 4 MAC
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- 29.95$ PhoneView 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Buy Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Buy Cheap Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition
- Download BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
|Cancer Survivors Walk Lap of Hope at the American Cancer Society Relay For Life|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Cindy Bruhn|
|Friday, 13 April 2012 12:15|
Davenport, IA –On April 20 at 7:00 p.m., Relay For Life of Scott County will hold a special Survivors’ Lap, a moving experience honoring those who have defeated cancer. Survivors will join together to take Relay’s opening lap, unified in victory and hope, while the rest of the event’s participants surround the track to cheer them on.
Relay For Life is a unique grassroots fundraising event in which individuals and teams of participants in nearly 5,100 communities nationwide walk around a track overnight to celebrate the lives of those who have faced cancer, remember loved one lost, and ommit to fight back against the disease. The money raised through Relay For Life supports the American Cancer Society’s efforts to create a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
If you are a cancer survivor or caregiver and would like to take part in the Relay For Life please register via our website: www.RelayForLife.org/scottcountyia or call Barb Lowe (Survivor Chair) at 214-926-2583. All survivors receive a free Relay For Life T-shirt and are invited to join us for a complimentary Survivor Dinner meal to be served at 6 p.m.
The American Cancer Society combines an unyielding passion with nearly a century of experience to save lives and end suffering from cancer. As a global grassroots force of more than three million volunteers, we fight for every birthday threatened by every cancer in every community. We save lives by helping people stay well by preventing cancer or detecting it early; by helping people get well by being there for them during and after a cancer diagnosis; by finding cures through investment in groundbreaking discovery; and by fighting back by rallying lawmakers to pass laws to defeat cancer and by rallying communities worldwide to join the fight. To learn more about us or to get help, call us anytime, day or night, at 1-800-227-2345 or visit cancer.org.
Tags See All Tags