- Discount - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- 19.95$ ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max 2012
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
- Download Boris Blue 2.0.1
- Discount - Autodesk Impression 3
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|CAPRI COLLEGE WINS NATIONAL AWARD|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Zach Stewart|
|Monday, 25 November 2013 13:46|
Capri College has received top honors in the 2013 Excellence in Education program, a national competition that recognizes innovative cosmetology schools across the country. Capri was notified last month that they were nominated in 4 of the 8 categories that comprise the program, including School Culture, School Marketing, Community Involvement, and School Technology.
Capri College had previously been nominated in the Community Involvement, Facilities, and Placement categories, but never received top honors. The winning announcement for their efforts came last week at the American Association of Cosmetology Schools Annual Convention held in Las Vegas, NV.
To be nominated for these awards, schools were asked to submit essays for each category describing how their institution not only embodies excellence in education for their students, but how they are involved in their communities as well as describing the innovation/evolution of their school over the past year. Essays were judged by a panel of industry professions at Modern Salon Magazine. From a field of hundreds of applicants, finalists were narrowed down to 6 schools per category..
Capri’s nominations and 1st place honor demonstrates what Capri College has provided for their past graduates, current students, as well as the communities they serve in Cedar Rapids, Davenport and Dubuque.
For more information on Capri’s national award recognition in this year’s Modern Salon Excellence in Education program, please go to www.capricollege.edu
Tags See All Tags