- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Buy Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Discount - Ashampoo Cover Studio
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC
- Buy Parallels Desktop 9 MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery cheap oem
|Carl D. Schillig Memorial Scholarship Fund Winners Announced|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jamie Lange|
|Monday, 13 June 2011 14:43|
BETTENDORF, IA – The Carl D. Schillig Memorial Fund, Inc. has announced Jenna McGee, Pleasant Valley High School, and Megan Hayes, Bettendorf High School, as the recipients of its 2011 Scholarship. Miss McGee plans to attend the Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, and Miss Hayes Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
The scholarship grants a $4,000 educational awarded to one Bettendorf and one Pleasant Valley High School student, each with at least a 2.3 grade point average and who exemplifies Carl's spirit through participation in a variety of school, community and church-related activities. To date, the Carl D. Schillig Memorial Scholarship Fund has awarded 24 Bettendorf and Pleasant Valley High School students with educational scholarships.
The Carl D. Schillig Memorial Scholarship was first awarded in 1998 to graduates of Pleasant Valley High School. In 2002, it was extended to graduates of Bettendorf High School. It was established in memory of Carl Schillig, who was 15 years old when he was killed in a car-pedestrian accident in 1994. Carl was active in a variety of community, school and church activities.
For more information about the scholarship, visit the website at www.runwithcarl.com or find us on Facebook by searching for “Run with Carl.”
About the Carl D. Schillig Memorial Fund, Inc.: The Carl D. Schillig Memorial Fund was established in1995 by surviving members of Carl Schillig, who was killed at the age of 15 in a car-pedestrian accident. The fund provides a $4000 college scholarship to graduates of Pleasant Valley High School – which Carl attended – and Bettendorf High School graduates. With Carl’s philanthropy as its inspiration, the nonprofit also distributes proceeds from the run to organizations in which Carl was active, including Bettendorf/Pleasant Valley Acquatics, Cornbelt Running Club, and Our Lady of Lourdes Church.
Tags See All Tags