- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- 59.95$ Nuance PaperPort Professional 12.1 cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CS6 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures (en)
- Download Sony ACID Pro 6
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Professional 2013
- Discount - Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography
- Buy Cheap Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
|Carl's Jr and Hardees Introduce Fresh Baked Buns on Premium, 100% Black Angus Beef Burger Lines|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Julie McLean|
|Tuesday, 26 November 2013 14:23|
Carpinteria, Calif. - Nov 2013 - More than a decade ago, Hardee's and Carl's Jr. proved fast-food consumers can get a burger that rivals sit-down restaurant offerings with the introduction of their 100 percent Black Angus Beef Thickburgers and Six-Dollar Burgers. Now the chains have upped the ante yet again. Currently, rolling out across the country, Carl's Jr. and Hardee's premium burger lines will soon be served on Fresh Baked Buns.
The raw bun dough is given time to rise or "proof" and is then baked, cooled, sliced and served. These are no ordinary hamburger buns in many other ways. Consumers will notice the buns are denser, a little sweeter (bringing out the flavor of the charbroiled 100% Black Angus beef patties) and, of course, baked fresh, then grilled so that each one is served perfectly hot, soft, and delicious.
Following the completeion of the Made from Scratch buttermilk biscuits roll-out at Carl's Jr., both chains now have ovens installed in virtually all of their locations. In addition to baking fresh biscuits for breakfast, the ovens also make it possible to prepare Fresh Baked Buns for lunch and dinner guests.
Tags See All Tags