- Buy Cheap Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 339.95$ Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel VideoStudio Pro X6
- Discount - ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Download Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- Download Access 2010 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 19.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 cheap oem
|Carl’s Jr., Hardee’s ‘Tap Into’ Breakfast Cravings with New Maple Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Angie Taylor|
|Wednesday, 09 October 2013 11:23|
Chains expand robust morning menu with a classic American flavor for fall
CARPINTERIA, Calif. – October 9, 2013 – The leaves of the maple tree will soon be ablaze in seasonal colors, and the cooler weather is the perfect time to enjoy the flavors of the tree’s syrup at breakfast. With hundreds of years of delicious history, maple epitomizes fall … and America. After early settlers to the New World learned of maple syrup from Native Americans in the 17th century, they had to work long hours just to harvest one sweet taste. Starting today, Carl’s Jr. customers can experience that same maple goodness far more easily. And starting Monday, Oct. 14, Hardee’s customers get their chance. Both brands are introducing the new Maple Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit, infusing the flavors of maple and sausage for a sweet and savory breakfast combination epic enough for the history books.
Made with three maple sausage links, a slice of American cheese and egg, all piled inside a famous Hardee’s Made from Scratch Biscuit™, it is a culinary ode to fall.
“The combination of sweet and savory tastes has been part of a great breakfast at least since maple syrup became commercially available to the mass public at affordable prices in the early 20th century,” said Brad Haley, chief marketing officer for CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc., the parent company of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s. “Our new Maple Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit continues that tradition by combining the sweetness of maple with the savoryness of breakfast sausage. Pile that with cheese and egg inside one of our famous Made from Scratch buttermilk biscuits and it’s not surprising that it was a hit with our guests when we tested it earlier this year. While the fall season may be the time people start to think more about maple syrup, this biscuit would be great any time of year.”
The Maple Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit is available at participating Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s locations for $2.69 as an entrée and $4.39 as a small combo. Prices may vary by location.
About Carl’s Jr.
Tags See All Tags