- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy Adobe Captivate CC (en,de,es,fr,pt,ja,ko)
- Download Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Buy Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp 8
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
|CARTHAGE COLLEGE ANNOUNCES DEAN'S LIST HONOREES|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by TheLink Delivery Service|
|Thursday, 06 June 2013 09:16|
Kenosha, Wis. - Carthage College has named Erin Holst of Bettendorf, an outstanding scholar, to its Dean's List for academic excellence during the spring semester of 2013.
Dean's List honors are accorded Carthage students who achieve a 3.5 grade point average while carrying at least 14 credit hours during a semester.
Established in 1847, Carthage is a college of the liberal arts and sciences affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. The College enrolls 2,500 students and is situated on the Lake Michigan shore in Kenosha, Wis., midway between Chicago and Milwaukee. The Collegiate Learning Assessment has ranked Carthage among the top 20 percent of colleges and universities nationwide for the academic gains of its students.
Tags See All Tags