- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Buy Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Download Zend Studio Pro 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC
- Download Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
|CBS REPORTER REVEALS AL QAEDA TRAINING CAMPS STILL IN AFGHANISTAN|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Move America Forward|
|Wednesday, 10 October 2012 13:58|
Despite the Killing of Bin Laden, Al Qaeda Continues to be a Threat
Don't believe the Obama Administration's misconception about the war in Afghanistan. If you listen to some of our leaders, they try to make the case that the war in Afghanistan is largely over, that the strength of the Al Qaeda and Taliban terrorists has been broken and that all that remains is a moderate, toothless group of ragtag fighters who couldn't possibly pose a threat to the United States. This is a falsehood.
The truth is that the Taliban and Al Qaeda remain as enemies and they do threaten American security. Our troops are still fighting them!
Send a Care Package to our Brave Soldiers Fighting the Terrorists!
According to a CBS reporter Lara Logan (pictured below) who has been on the ground in Afghanistan, Al Qaeda and the Taliban are still strongly working together, and have enough manpower to continue posing a threat to the stability of the country and even threaten American targets and civilians.
Tags See All Tags