- Discount - Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy Corel Draw 11 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Download Xilisoft CD Ripper
- Buy Cheap Rob Papen Predator MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- 59.95$ Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC
|CBS REPORTER REVEALS AL QAEDA TRAINING CAMPS STILL IN AFGHANISTAN|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Move America Forward|
|Wednesday, 10 October 2012 13:58|
Despite the Killing of Bin Laden, Al Qaeda Continues to be a Threat
Don't believe the Obama Administration's misconception about the war in Afghanistan. If you listen to some of our leaders, they try to make the case that the war in Afghanistan is largely over, that the strength of the Al Qaeda and Taliban terrorists has been broken and that all that remains is a moderate, toothless group of ragtag fighters who couldn't possibly pose a threat to the United States. This is a falsehood.
The truth is that the Taliban and Al Qaeda remain as enemies and they do threaten American security. Our troops are still fighting them!
Send a Care Package to our Brave Soldiers Fighting the Terrorists!
According to a CBS reporter Lara Logan (pictured below) who has been on the ground in Afghanistan, Al Qaeda and the Taliban are still strongly working together, and have enough manpower to continue posing a threat to the stability of the country and even threaten American targets and civilians.
Tags See All Tags