- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- Discount - Alien Skin Exposure 5
- Buy Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional (en)
- Discount - Altova DiffDog 2009
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Adobe After Effects CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Download Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- Buy Cheap JoeSoft Hear MAC
- Discount - Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM DropDMG 3.2 MAC
|Cedar Rapids & RAGBRAI® Announce Counting Crows in Concert on July 26|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Jennifer Pickar|
|Friday, 23 March 2012 12:00|
Cedar Rapids, IA- On Thursday, July 26, 2012 the community of Cedar Rapids and the Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa™ will host Counting Crows in concert.
Registered RAGBRAI riders will receive free admission to this concert and special event celebrating 40 years of Iowa, in downtown Cedar Rapids. Residents of Cedar Rapids and surrounding communities are invited to attend this special evening and tickets will go on sale mid-April. Watch www.cedarrapisdragbrai.com and www.ragbrai.com for details.
“We are excited to celebrate 40 years with Iowans and the communities of Iowa who are the true backbone of this ride,” said T.J. Juskiewicz, RAGBRAI Director. “We look forward to working with the community of Cedar Rapids to host this event on July 26.”
COUNTING CROWS hails from the San Francisco Bay area and consist of Adam Duritz (vocals), David Bryson (guitar), Charles Gillingham (keyboards), Dan Vickrey (guitar), Jim Bogios (drums), and Millard Powers (bass). COUNTING CROWS success dates back to their 1993 debut release August and Everything After and the hit single “Mr. Jones.” The band recently hit #1 with the song “Accidentally In Love,” which was featured on the Shrek 2 soundtrack, as well as nominations in 2005 for a Grammy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and an Academy Award for the track. COUNTING CROWS has sold over 20 million records worldwide. Counting Crows are releasing a new album Underwater Sunshine in April.
Des Moines Register Media owns and produces RAGBRAI, a trek across Iowa that’s the world’s oldest, largest and longest annual bicycle ride. RAGBRAI riders will overnight in Sioux Center, Cherokee, Lake View, Webster City, Marshalltown, Cedar Rapids, Anamosa and Clinton this year.###
Tags See All Tags