- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC
- Download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter
- Discount - Alien Skin Snap Art 3
|Cedar Rapids & RAGBRAI® Announce Counting Crows in Concert on July 26|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Jennifer Pickar|
|Friday, 23 March 2012 12:00|
Cedar Rapids, IA- On Thursday, July 26, 2012 the community of Cedar Rapids and the Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa™ will host Counting Crows in concert.
Registered RAGBRAI riders will receive free admission to this concert and special event celebrating 40 years of Iowa, in downtown Cedar Rapids. Residents of Cedar Rapids and surrounding communities are invited to attend this special evening and tickets will go on sale mid-April. Watch www.cedarrapisdragbrai.com and www.ragbrai.com for details.
“We are excited to celebrate 40 years with Iowans and the communities of Iowa who are the true backbone of this ride,” said T.J. Juskiewicz, RAGBRAI Director. “We look forward to working with the community of Cedar Rapids to host this event on July 26.”
COUNTING CROWS hails from the San Francisco Bay area and consist of Adam Duritz (vocals), David Bryson (guitar), Charles Gillingham (keyboards), Dan Vickrey (guitar), Jim Bogios (drums), and Millard Powers (bass). COUNTING CROWS success dates back to their 1993 debut release August and Everything After and the hit single “Mr. Jones.” The band recently hit #1 with the song “Accidentally In Love,” which was featured on the Shrek 2 soundtrack, as well as nominations in 2005 for a Grammy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and an Academy Award for the track. COUNTING CROWS has sold over 20 million records worldwide. Counting Crows are releasing a new album Underwater Sunshine in April.
Des Moines Register Media owns and produces RAGBRAI, a trek across Iowa that’s the world’s oldest, largest and longest annual bicycle ride. RAGBRAI riders will overnight in Sioux Center, Cherokee, Lake View, Webster City, Marshalltown, Cedar Rapids, Anamosa and Clinton this year.###
Tags See All Tags