- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009 cheap oem
- Download Sony ACID Music Studio 9
- Download Sony Sound Forge 9
- Download Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Xilisoft ISO Burner
- Buy OEM Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look
|Celebrate spring with the Village of Elizabeth|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Melosa Belger|
|Monday, 11 April 2011 14:58|
ELIZABETH, Ill. – Participate in Elizabeth's Spring Fling, approximately fifteen minutes from nearby Galena, on Saturday, May 7. Stroll through downtown Elizabeth and take part in the craft fair, food festival, sidewalk sales, children's games and rides, a Daffodil Queen pageant, petting zoo, a two-mile run and the annual (Ride the Ups and Downs) bicycle ride.
Ride the Ups and Downs is a one-day bicycle ride, not a race, which takes you though the scenic and hilly back roads of beautiful Jo Daviess County, an area untouched by glaciers thousands of years ago.
Walk to the Apple River Fort State Historic Site, 311 E. Myrtle St., for the Fire on the Frontier militia muster and encampment. Experience the fort just as it was more than 100 years ago as the local militia prepares for battle. The militia will hold a drill, fire rounds, and recruit at scheduled times throughout the day as the women and children demonstrate pioneer skills critical to their survival on the frontier. There is no charge for admission but feel free to roll up your sleeves and help the settlers with their chores.
The Chicago Great Western Railway Depot Museum, East Myrtle St., opens for the season at 11 a.m. and will continue to be open every weekend throughout October from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. View the displays and partake in activities related to the days of yesteryear when Jo Daviess County boasted seven railroading companies.
While in Elizabeth, take a guided tour of the 1876 Banwarth House & Museum, 408 E. Sycamore St., for a real blast from the past and view the vast collection of meteorites, preserved by the Planetary Studies Foundation, on display. Throughout the afternoon, join a demonstration on how to use your telescope for nighttime viewing, as well as learn about other various types of telescopes.
For more information about Elizabeth’s Spring Fling, visit their Web site at http://villageofelizabeth.
For information about room availability, shopping, dining, attractions, events and more, go to www.galena.org, the Web site of the Galena/Jo Daviess County Convention & Visitors Bureau, or call 877-464-2536 toll-free.
Tags See All Tags