- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Download Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Buy OEM Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Buy OEM Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard (en)
- 269.95$ Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Unity 3D Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
|Celebrate Valentine's Day with Broadway's "Romeo and Juliet"|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Fathom Events|
|Tuesday, 04 February 2014 09:01|
In Select U.S. Cinemas for a Special Three-day Cinema Event Feb. 13, 14 & 16
Get your heart racing for Valentine’s Day with the timeless love story “Romeo and Juliet.” For three days – Thursday, Feb. 13, Friday, Feb. 14 and Sunday, Feb. 16 – Fathom Events, Screenvision and BroadwayHD will bring the critically-acclaimed broadway production of “Romeo and Juliet” to 800 movie screens nationwide. Starring Orlando Bloom opposite Tony®-nominated Condola Rashad as Shakespeare's star-crossed lovers, the infamous story was captured live on Nov. 2013 at New York’s Richard Rodgers Theatre and was directed on stage by five-time Tony® nominee David Leveaux and for the cinemas by Don Roy King (Saturday Night Live).
"Romeo and Juliet" will be shown at the following cinemas in your area on Thurs. Feb. 13 at 7:30 pm (local time) and Sun., Feb. 16 at 2 pm (local time):
"Romeo and Juliet" will be shown at the following cinemas in your area on Fri. Feb. 14 at 7:30 pm (local time):
Tickets are available now at participating theater box offices and online at www.FathomEvents.com.
Click here for a full list of participating theaters (subject to change).
Tags See All Tags