- Buy OEM Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,ja)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12
- Download Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4
- Discount - Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Buy OEM Corel Video Studio Pro X2
- 279.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Steinberg Cubase SX3
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
|Celebrating the Beginning of the 25th Year of Helping Single Parent Families Move from Homelessness to Self-Sufficiency|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Sister Mary Ann Vogel, CHM|
|Thursday, 28 August 2014 12:29|
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. is starting its 25th year of service to the Quad Cities with a New Orleans style Jazz Brunch at Crow Valley Golf Club on Sunday, September 28, 2014, from 11am to 2pm. Sarah Marie Young, a Chicago vocalist, will once again be the featured entertainer with her smooth, easy listening, jazz stylings. To learn more about this fabulous singer with a unique voice, check out her website at www.sarahmarieyoung.
In addition to the fabulous food and wonderful music this event will also include the following silent auction items:
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. (HMHI) has provided supportive housing for 780 single parents and their 1543 children during these past 24 years. These families were homeless at the time they entered the program. HMHI provides single parents with the tools and support to complete degrees, find jobs and move into their own homes. Children learn there is a different way to live; some have become the first in their family to complete high school and go on to college. The need is great, with nearly 400 applications a year; however, HMHI has space and staff to provide services to only 47 of these families at any one time.
Please join us in our celebration and support this valuable community asset.
For more information, please contact our office at 563-326-1330.
Tags See All Tags