- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Cheap Panic CandyBar 3 MAC
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- 199.95$ Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Download Alien Skin Bokeh 2
- Download Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit)
- Discount - NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
- Discount - Lynda.com - Design in Motion
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC
- 29.95$ BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC cheap oem
|Celebrating Twenty-One Years of Helping Single Parent Families Move from Homelessness to Self-Sufficiency|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Sister Mary Ann Vogel, CHM|
|Friday, 16 September 2011 08:14|
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. is celebrating 21 years of service to the Quad Cities with a Jazz Brunch at Crow Valley Golf Club on Sunday, September 25, 2011, from 11am to 2pm. Three members of the Matt Young Group, a pianist, an upright bassist and a vocalist, will return to entertain us this year. Earlier this summer Sarah Marie Young, the vocalist, was awarded first place in the international Montreux Jazz Voice Competition in Switzerland.
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. (HMHI) is a supportive housing program for single parent families who are experiencing homelessness. To prepare for transitioning into permanent housing at program departure, parents are expected to pursue goals in education and/or job training as well as work on improving their daily living skills in budgeting, parenting, time management, meal planning and housekeeping. When parents take advantage of these opportunities doors open to a better future for them and their children. Children learn there is a different way to live; some have become the first in their family to complete high school and go on to college. During these past 21 years 684 single parents and their 1349 children have received the services of this supportive housing program. Over 300 applications from single parent families, including nearly 600 children, are received each year and yet HMHI has space and staff to provide services to only 47 of these families at any one time.
Please join us in our celebration and support this valuable community asset.
For more information, please contact our office at 563-326-1330.
Tags See All Tags