- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013)
- 29.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6 cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Discount - Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- Discount - Sony ACID Pro 7
- 269.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- 169.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals (en)
|Celebrating Twenty-One Years of Helping Single Parent Families Move from Homelessness to Self-Sufficiency|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Sister Mary Ann Vogel, CHM|
|Friday, 16 September 2011 08:14|
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. is celebrating 21 years of service to the Quad Cities with a Jazz Brunch at Crow Valley Golf Club on Sunday, September 25, 2011, from 11am to 2pm. Three members of the Matt Young Group, a pianist, an upright bassist and a vocalist, will return to entertain us this year. Earlier this summer Sarah Marie Young, the vocalist, was awarded first place in the international Montreux Jazz Voice Competition in Switzerland.
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. (HMHI) is a supportive housing program for single parent families who are experiencing homelessness. To prepare for transitioning into permanent housing at program departure, parents are expected to pursue goals in education and/or job training as well as work on improving their daily living skills in budgeting, parenting, time management, meal planning and housekeeping. When parents take advantage of these opportunities doors open to a better future for them and their children. Children learn there is a different way to live; some have become the first in their family to complete high school and go on to college. During these past 21 years 684 single parents and their 1349 children have received the services of this supportive housing program. Over 300 applications from single parent families, including nearly 600 children, are received each year and yet HMHI has space and staff to provide services to only 47 of these families at any one time.
Please join us in our celebration and support this valuable community asset.
For more information, please contact our office at 563-326-1330.
Tags See All Tags