- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating Infographics with Illustrator cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- 299.95$ Unity 3D Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit) (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,ru,ch)
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 59.95$ Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC
|Celebrating Twenty-One Years of Helping Single Parent Families Move from Homelessness to Self-Sufficiency|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Sister Mary Ann Vogel, CHM|
|Friday, 16 September 2011 08:14|
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. is celebrating 21 years of service to the Quad Cities with a Jazz Brunch at Crow Valley Golf Club on Sunday, September 25, 2011, from 11am to 2pm. Three members of the Matt Young Group, a pianist, an upright bassist and a vocalist, will return to entertain us this year. Earlier this summer Sarah Marie Young, the vocalist, was awarded first place in the international Montreux Jazz Voice Competition in Switzerland.
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. (HMHI) is a supportive housing program for single parent families who are experiencing homelessness. To prepare for transitioning into permanent housing at program departure, parents are expected to pursue goals in education and/or job training as well as work on improving their daily living skills in budgeting, parenting, time management, meal planning and housekeeping. When parents take advantage of these opportunities doors open to a better future for them and their children. Children learn there is a different way to live; some have become the first in their family to complete high school and go on to college. During these past 21 years 684 single parents and their 1349 children have received the services of this supportive housing program. Over 300 applications from single parent families, including nearly 600 children, are received each year and yet HMHI has space and staff to provide services to only 47 of these families at any one time.
Please join us in our celebration and support this valuable community asset.
For more information, please contact our office at 563-326-1330.
Tags See All Tags