- Download Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 149.95$ MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14 cheap oem
- Download Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- Buy proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Macpaw CleanMyMac 2 (en)
- Buy Sage ACT Premium 2012 (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- 39.95$ Corel Digital Studio 2010 cheap oem
- Download Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
|Celebrating Twenty-Two Years of Helping Single Parent Families Move from Homelessness to Self-Sufficiency|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Sister Mary Ann Vogel|
|Friday, 24 August 2012 11:44|
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. is celebrating 22 years of service to the Quad Cities with a New Orleans style Jazz Brunch at Crow Valley Golf Club on Sunday, September 23, 2012, from 11am to 2pm. Sarah Marie Young, a Chicago vocalist, will once again be the featured entertainer and she will be accompanied by a pianist and a string bass player. Sarah Marie was awarded first place in the international Montreux Jazz Voice Competition in Switzerland last year.
This year we are adding an auction featuring an opportunity for you and your friends to have lunch with either Sam Allen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Deere and Company, or Joan Lescinski, CSJ, PhD., President of St. Ambose University.
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. (HMHI) has provided supportive housing for 711 single parents and their 1391 children during these past 22 years. These families were homeless at the time they entered the program. HMHI provides single parents with the tools and support to complete degrees, find jobs, and move into their own homes. Children learn there is a different way to live; some have become the first in their family to complete high school and go on to college. Over 400 applications from single parent families, including nearly 600 children, are received each year and yet HMHI has space and staff to provide services to only 47 of these families at any one time.
Please join us in our celebration and support this valuable community asset.
For more information, please contact our office at 563-326-1330.
Tags See All Tags