- Download Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Buy Acala Video mp3 Ripper (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009
- 9.95$ Panic Unison 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Captivate 4 (en,ja,de,es,it,fr)
- Buy Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- 39.95$ ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
|Celebrating Twenty-Two Years of Helping Single Parent Families Move from Homelessness to Self-Sufficiency|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Sister Mary Ann Vogel|
|Friday, 24 August 2012 11:44|
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. is celebrating 22 years of service to the Quad Cities with a New Orleans style Jazz Brunch at Crow Valley Golf Club on Sunday, September 23, 2012, from 11am to 2pm. Sarah Marie Young, a Chicago vocalist, will once again be the featured entertainer and she will be accompanied by a pianist and a string bass player. Sarah Marie was awarded first place in the international Montreux Jazz Voice Competition in Switzerland last year.
This year we are adding an auction featuring an opportunity for you and your friends to have lunch with either Sam Allen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Deere and Company, or Joan Lescinski, CSJ, PhD., President of St. Ambose University.
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. (HMHI) has provided supportive housing for 711 single parents and their 1391 children during these past 22 years. These families were homeless at the time they entered the program. HMHI provides single parents with the tools and support to complete degrees, find jobs, and move into their own homes. Children learn there is a different way to live; some have become the first in their family to complete high school and go on to college. Over 400 applications from single parent families, including nearly 600 children, are received each year and yet HMHI has space and staff to provide services to only 47 of these families at any one time.
Please join us in our celebration and support this valuable community asset.
For more information, please contact our office at 563-326-1330.
Tags See All Tags