- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit) (en)
- 29.95$ Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Buy OEM SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop Top Secret
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 cheap oem
|Celebrating Twenty-Two Years of Helping Single Parent Families Move from Homelessness to Self-Sufficiency|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Sister Mary Ann Vogel|
|Friday, 24 August 2012 11:44|
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. is celebrating 22 years of service to the Quad Cities with a New Orleans style Jazz Brunch at Crow Valley Golf Club on Sunday, September 23, 2012, from 11am to 2pm. Sarah Marie Young, a Chicago vocalist, will once again be the featured entertainer and she will be accompanied by a pianist and a string bass player. Sarah Marie was awarded first place in the international Montreux Jazz Voice Competition in Switzerland last year.
This year we are adding an auction featuring an opportunity for you and your friends to have lunch with either Sam Allen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Deere and Company, or Joan Lescinski, CSJ, PhD., President of St. Ambose University.
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. (HMHI) has provided supportive housing for 711 single parents and their 1391 children during these past 22 years. These families were homeless at the time they entered the program. HMHI provides single parents with the tools and support to complete degrees, find jobs, and move into their own homes. Children learn there is a different way to live; some have become the first in their family to complete high school and go on to college. Over 400 applications from single parent families, including nearly 600 children, are received each year and yet HMHI has space and staff to provide services to only 47 of these families at any one time.
Please join us in our celebration and support this valuable community asset.
For more information, please contact our office at 563-326-1330.
Tags See All Tags