- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Buy OEM Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- Discount - Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Frischluft ZbornToy for AE and PrPro
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- Buy Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
|CENTENNIAL PARK DROP-OFF RECYCLING CENTER OPENS OCT. 31|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Brandy Welvaert|
|Wednesday, 30 October 2013 14:02|
DAVENPORT—Residents and businesses downtown soon will have a new, convenient place to drop off items for recycling.
Centennial Park Drop-Off Recycling Center at 202 S. Marquette St.—located just west of Centennial Park and adjacent to the Dog Off Leash Area—will open at 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31, with an official Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce ribbon-cutting ceremony. The media is invited to attend.
“Centennial Park Drop-Off Recycling Center will serve a need in the downtown community for convenient recycling. When recycling is made easier, we know that people recycle more. Of course we always want to see more recycling in our community—not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it extends the life of the landfill,” said Kathy Morris, director of Waste Commission of Scott County (Commission).
The new drop-off center—the result of collaborative efforts between the Commission and City of Davenport—will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Acceptable materials for recycling will include corrugated cardboard, mixed paper (including chipboard, such as cereal boxes), and containers (#1 and #2 plastics, metal cans, and glass food containers). Detailed recycling information may be found on the Commission’s Website, www.wastecom.com.
Waste Commission of Scott County is an intergovernmental agency whose mission is to provide environmentally sound and economically feasible solid waste management for Scott County. For more information about the Commission, call (563) 381-1300 or visit www.wastecom.com.
# # #
Tags See All Tags