- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy ACDSee Pro 2 (en)
- Discount - Macpaw CleanMyMac 2
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouching cheap oem
- Buy OEM iStat Menus 4 MAC
- Download Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
- Buy Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
|CENTENNIAL PARK DROP-OFF RECYCLING CENTER OPENS OCT. 31|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Brandy Welvaert|
|Wednesday, 30 October 2013 14:02|
DAVENPORT—Residents and businesses downtown soon will have a new, convenient place to drop off items for recycling.
Centennial Park Drop-Off Recycling Center at 202 S. Marquette St.—located just west of Centennial Park and adjacent to the Dog Off Leash Area—will open at 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31, with an official Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce ribbon-cutting ceremony. The media is invited to attend.
“Centennial Park Drop-Off Recycling Center will serve a need in the downtown community for convenient recycling. When recycling is made easier, we know that people recycle more. Of course we always want to see more recycling in our community—not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it extends the life of the landfill,” said Kathy Morris, director of Waste Commission of Scott County (Commission).
The new drop-off center—the result of collaborative efforts between the Commission and City of Davenport—will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Acceptable materials for recycling will include corrugated cardboard, mixed paper (including chipboard, such as cereal boxes), and containers (#1 and #2 plastics, metal cans, and glass food containers). Detailed recycling information may be found on the Commission’s Website, www.wastecom.com.
Waste Commission of Scott County is an intergovernmental agency whose mission is to provide environmentally sound and economically feasible solid waste management for Scott County. For more information about the Commission, call (563) 381-1300 or visit www.wastecom.com.
# # #
Tags See All Tags