- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC
- Buy Cheap Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- Download Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC
- Download Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit)
- Download Photoshop CC For Dummies
|Center for Rural Affairs prepared to Comment on U.S. Supreme Court Affordable Care Act Ruling|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Elisha Smith|
|Wednesday, 20 June 2012 14:02|
Lyons, NE - Either Thursday, June 21st or Monday, June 25th the Supreme Court will likely release their ruling on the constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, commonly known as Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act.
Rural policy experts with the Center for Rural Affairs will be available for comment on the outcome of the Supreme Court’s ruling.
Since 2008, the Center for Rural Affairs has become the leading voice for health care reform in rural America. The Center played an instrumental role in winning support for the Affordable Care Act from key swing votes in the Midwest and Great Plains region.
The Center has authored a series of 16 reports dealing with how health care reform and the Affordable Care Act is impacting rural America. Visit http://www.cfra.org/policy/
WHO: Center for Rural Affairs rural health policy experts will be available to comment on the Supreme Court’s ruling when the Court issues its decision.
WHEN: Either Thursday June 21st or Monday, June 25th.
Tags See All Tags