- Buy Cheap PhoneView 2 MAC
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Windows 8: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Microsoft Encarta Premium 2009 (en,de,it,es,fr)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM OriginLab OriginPro 8
- Download Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Softimage 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Mariner Montage MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Discount - Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
|Center for Rural Affairs prepared to Comment on U.S. Supreme Court Affordable Care Act Ruling|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Elisha Smith|
|Wednesday, 20 June 2012 14:02|
Lyons, NE - Either Thursday, June 21st or Monday, June 25th the Supreme Court will likely release their ruling on the constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, commonly known as Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act.
Rural policy experts with the Center for Rural Affairs will be available for comment on the outcome of the Supreme Court’s ruling.
Since 2008, the Center for Rural Affairs has become the leading voice for health care reform in rural America. The Center played an instrumental role in winning support for the Affordable Care Act from key swing votes in the Midwest and Great Plains region.
The Center has authored a series of 16 reports dealing with how health care reform and the Affordable Care Act is impacting rural America. Visit http://www.cfra.org/policy/
WHO: Center for Rural Affairs rural health policy experts will be available to comment on the Supreme Court’s ruling when the Court issues its decision.
WHEN: Either Thursday June 21st or Monday, June 25th.
Tags See All Tags