- Buy Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium cheap oem
- Download iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC
- Buy Nik Software Dfine 2.0 (en)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- 29.95$ Microsoft Works 9 cheap oem
- Download Panic Transmit 4 MAC
- 139.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 Suite
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC cheap oem
- Discount - How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy Cheap 3D Home Architect Design Suite Deluxe 8
|Central Hockey League Sets Expansion Plans|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Jim Kersten|
|Thursday, 05 December 2013 09:35|
League to Expand Membership for 2014-15
GLENDALE, AZ (December 4, 2013) – Central Hockey League Commissioner Steve Ryan announced today that the League will expand by a maximum of two teams for the 2014-15 season. The CHL Board recently gathered in Las Vegas and after the meetings concluded, expressed their confidence and support to expand membership to 12 teams.
“The Board is enthusiastic about the current momentum and future direction of the League and wishes to expand beyond its current geographical footprint,” said Ryan. “We receive numerous expressions of interest for expansion, both formal and informal, and are now prepared to commence a formal bid process.”
“When we came together to purchase the League, we gained control of our future and the ability to grow the legacy of the CHL into the future,” said Brad Fain, Owner of the Arizona Sundogs. “Under the guidance of the Commissioner, we believe this will be the best ‘AA’ minor league in North America. Our efforts to build a sustainable and compelling business model will attract highly qualified and passionate owners in the best markets.”
This past off-season saw the CHL expand to St. Charles, Missouri (St. Louis area) and Brampton, Ontario (Toronto area).
Last June, team owners acquired the CHL in an asset purchase acquisition from Global Entertainment, a publicly traded company that had owned the League for the previous two decades.
In October, the CHL appointed Steve Ryan as its Commissioner and Chief Executive Officer. Ryan has an extensive management background in professional sports serving as President of NHL Enterprises from 1981-95. Additionally, he was President of the NHL Pittsburgh Penguins and Commissioner of the Major Indoor Soccer League.
To facilitate its expansion strategy, the League has retained the Sports Advisory Group (SAG), a division of W.B. Grimes, which is one of the leading sports acquisition firms in North America. SAG will initiate interaction with potential expansion candidates and advise the League on its plan for growth.
Founded as a professional league in 1963 by the National Hockey League, the Central Hockey League delivers outstanding family entertainment and in-arena excitement and is comprised of 10 teams in eight U.S. states and one Canadian province. Learn more about the CHL at www.centralhockeyleague.com.
Tags See All Tags