- 179.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013 (en)
- Buy Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference (en)
- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Excel VBA Programming For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- Discount - Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
|CGB Diversified Crop Insurance Services Announces New Assistant National Accounts Manager, Dan Bernhardt|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Christie Mendenhall|
|Monday, 21 October 2013 10:55|
Coon Rapids, IA: CGB-Diversified Crop Insurance Services is pleased to announce that due to growth a new Assistant National Accounts Manager, Dan Bernhardt, has joined the team. Bernhardt will be responsible for maintaining current relationships with agents as well as developing new business in the Western and Upper Midwest regions.
In just under 20 years, Bernhardt has acquired a tremendous amount of crop insurance experience ranging from claims adjusting to sales consulting and mapping processes and development. His passion for technology drives him to pursue new and improved processes to better service his agents and farming customers. Bernhardt’s expertise in mapping will provide improved accuracy, quality, and service to our customers with their mapping needs.
“Working with agents to provide them with the information and tools DCIS offers to help them educate their customers and prosper in an ever-changing industry is my passion,” stated Bernhardt. “Diversified Crop Insurance Services is a wonderful and growing company with cutting edge and innovative technology. They provide products to make the risk management decisions farmers need to improve their profitability.”
“The experience and passion that Dan brings to his customers is a tremendous asset,” said Ron Miiller, National Marketing Manager. “With the addition of people like Dan, we continue to provide world class service in all respects to our agents and customers. Showing our expert attention to details to help our customers improve their risk management program and make a profit, is the mission of our agents.”
CGB-Diversified Services is headquartered in Jacksonville, Illinois. The company is a part of the Federal Crop Insurance system and services policies in 30 states. They offer a wide range of services which includes crop insurance, risk management, and grain marketing expertise. Diversified Services is an equal opportunity provider.
Tags See All Tags