- Download Boris FX 9.2
- 29.95$ Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe cheap oem
- Download Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- Discount - VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- Download TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- 199.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
|Charity Texas Hold’Em Tournament & Sponsors’ Gala Benefits The Arc|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Maureen Dickinson|
|Monday, 30 January 2012 15:37|
The Arc of the Quad Cities Area will hold its “Texas Hold ’Em Tournament & Sponsors’ Gala” on Saturday, February 4, 2012. The tournament will be held in the Event Center at Jumer’s Casino & Hotel in Rock Island. $60 buy-in with $30 re-buy limited to the first hour of play.
The Arc’s Texas Hold’Em Tournament features two sessions with limited capacity – the first at 12 pm and the second at 5 pm. Total prize purse is a function of paid registrants. Grand Prize is a Seat at the World Series of Poker plus a Travel Voucher! Each session will play to 10 winners and the 20 finalists will compete in the Final Round beginning at 9 pm.
Advance registration is highly recommended as seating is limited to 200 players each session. The 12 pm session is filling up quickly. Players can pre-register through The Arc of the Quad Cities Area’s Facebook event, online at www.arcqca.org/store, or by phone at 309-786-6474 x171. The registration table opens one hour prior to play.
Founded in 1952, The Arc of the Quad Cities Area serves more than 325 individuals with developmental and other disabilities daily. The Arc promotes living and working in partnership with the community to support individuals with developmental and other disabilities, through a variety of support services.
4016 9th Street, Rock Island, IL 61201
Tags See All Tags