- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en)
- Buy Cheap FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD To iPod 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
|Chat about Everything ‘Iowa’ – Holiday Gift Idea|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Bozena Luczak|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 15:25|
As you look for creative and new holiday gift ideas, you might consider the recently released Iowa Chat Pack– a box of easy-to-pull cards. A perfect stocking stuffer, Iowa Chat Pack offers 150+ questions to get the conversations going at family parties, on road trips, and even in the classroom. The questions range from factual to hypothetical and are always open-ended so the responses spark additional thoughts and ideas about Iowa’s distinctive cultural events, delicious food, remarkable history and many more.
Sample questions include:
If native Iowan and painter Grant Wood had made YOU the main character in his famous painting American Gothic, what would you be holding in your hand in this well-known work of art?
Which Iowa town do you think has the coolest-sounding name? (What Cheer has to be in the running, doesn’t it?)
What is the most fascinating piece of Iowa trivia that you know (besides the fact that there are roughly six hogs for every person in Iowa, and that Iowa is the only state whose name begins with two vowels)?
These are just a few examples of fun and thought-provoking questions designed to engage in entertaining and even enlightening conversations about the Hawkeye State.
Bret Nicholaus and Paul Lowrie, the creators and publishers of Iowa Chat Pack, have been writing creative, stimulating questions for 20 years. Affectionately known as The Question Guys™, the two business partners have written nearly 4,500 questions, but this year marks the first time they have generated state-themed questions.
Tags See All Tags