- Download Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Download Chief Architect X2
- Buy Best Software ACT! 2005 (en)
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Buy Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit) (en)
- 249.95$ Frischluft Effects Pack cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
- Buy Cheap Altova SemanticWorks 2009
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Checkoff Aims to Increase National Soybean Yield Average|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Monday, 29 August 2011 09:24|
The current national soybean yield average is 44 bushels per acre, but to meet world demand, that figure needs to be boosted to 59.5 bushels per acre by the year 2030. The checkoff’s Production Research program funds research utilizing soybean genomics to help meet this goal.
A new checkoff project will use the mapped soybean genome to accelerate the process of developing and introducing new traits that could lead to high-yielding varieties.
Click here to download an audio news report with USB Production Research program Chair Jason Bean, a soybean farmer from Missouri, discussing how says the checkoff supports research that utilizes the mapped soybean genome to identify and evaluate specific soybean genes that increase yields.
Tags See All Tags