- 19.95$ BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Google Analytics Essential Training
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Discount - Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- Download Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp 10
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy ABest AVI Video Converter (en)
- Buy OEM QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
|Checkoff Aims to Increase National Soybean Yield Average|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Monday, 29 August 2011 09:24|
The current national soybean yield average is 44 bushels per acre, but to meet world demand, that figure needs to be boosted to 59.5 bushels per acre by the year 2030. The checkoff’s Production Research program funds research utilizing soybean genomics to help meet this goal.
A new checkoff project will use the mapped soybean genome to accelerate the process of developing and introducing new traits that could lead to high-yielding varieties.
Click here to download an audio news report with USB Production Research program Chair Jason Bean, a soybean farmer from Missouri, discussing how says the checkoff supports research that utilizes the mapped soybean genome to identify and evaluate specific soybean genes that increase yields.
Tags See All Tags