- Download Adobe Captivate 5 MAC
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a cheap oem
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers cheap oem
- Download Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual
- 19.95$ Jaksta MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Magical Snap 2
- 9.95$ Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe
- Buy OEM Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Discount - Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Director 11.5
|Checkoff Aims to Increase National Soybean Yield Average|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Monday, 29 August 2011 09:24|
The current national soybean yield average is 44 bushels per acre, but to meet world demand, that figure needs to be boosted to 59.5 bushels per acre by the year 2030. The checkoff’s Production Research program funds research utilizing soybean genomics to help meet this goal.
A new checkoff project will use the mapped soybean genome to accelerate the process of developing and introducing new traits that could lead to high-yielding varieties.
Click here to download an audio news report with USB Production Research program Chair Jason Bean, a soybean farmer from Missouri, discussing how says the checkoff supports research that utilizes the mapped soybean genome to identify and evaluate specific soybean genes that increase yields.
Tags See All Tags