- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Boris FX 10 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Discount - ARTS PDF Variform Plus
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5
- Buy Cyberlink PowerProducer 5 Ultra (en,zh,es,it,ko,de,fr,ja)
- Buy OEM Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2
- 29.95$ Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe cheap oem
|Checkoff Aims to Increase National Soybean Yield Average|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Monday, 29 August 2011 09:24|
The current national soybean yield average is 44 bushels per acre, but to meet world demand, that figure needs to be boosted to 59.5 bushels per acre by the year 2030. The checkoff’s Production Research program funds research utilizing soybean genomics to help meet this goal.
A new checkoff project will use the mapped soybean genome to accelerate the process of developing and introducing new traits that could lead to high-yielding varieties.
Click here to download an audio news report with USB Production Research program Chair Jason Bean, a soybean farmer from Missouri, discussing how says the checkoff supports research that utilizes the mapped soybean genome to identify and evaluate specific soybean genes that increase yields.
Tags See All Tags