- Buy Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,ru,pl,fi,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko,zh)
- Download Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Virtual Instruments in Logic Pro
- Discount - Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011 MAC
- Buy Cheap Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit) (en,fr,it,de,ru,ja,ch,pt,kr)
|Chili and Celli|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by QCSO|
|Friday, 30 November 2012 15:49|
Start your weekend with a warm bowl of chili and a room full of celli. Tonight, November 30 at 5:00 p.m., cellists from around the Quad Cities will be gathering at the RME, along with guest principal cellist Nathaniel Yaffe of the Minnesota Orchestra, Conductor Mark Russell Smith, and other members of the QCSO cello section for a chili dinner and cello performance.
Chili will be available at 5:00 p.m., with the music beginning at 5:30. This event is free to the public and everyone is invited. Cellists, bring your instrument and a music stand.
The chili will be provided by Volunteers for Symphony and drinks will be for sale at the RME Café. If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Rebecca Swartz, Education and Youth Ensemble Coordinator, at 563.322.0931.
Tags See All Tags