- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Design in Motion
- Discount - Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- Discount - Kigo M4V Converter MAC
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Animations (en)
- Buy Cheap Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy FontLab Studio 5 MAC (en)
- 19.95$ CrossOver 13.0 MAC cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- 289.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012 cheap oem
|Christian Book Analyzes Bible to Find Chronology of Events|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Author Solutions|
|Thursday, 30 August 2012 07:05|
Author Wallace Evenson announces the release of Adam to Christ
CAMBRIDGE, Minn. – In his book Adam to Christ: An Accurate Account of Old Testament Chronology: The Lineage of Jesus from the Beginning of Creation (published by AuthorHouse), author Wallace Evenson delves into the Bible and uncovers clues which he uses to propose a possible chronology of the major events of the Bible.
Evenson calls Adam to Christ “… the truth in dating the 60 generations from Adam to Christ.” He looks at lineages, clues about settings, and literal interpretations of the Bible to put dates to the most known – and most commonly questioned – events of the Bible.
An excerpt from Adam to Christ:
The first day is the beginning of Biblical dating. Six full creative days were to make phenomenal changes in this dark chaotic waste. Are the six days literal days? Can anyone know? This is where faith in the word has an advantage; we can believe that the six days are literal because He said it! If we can’t trust Genesis to be literally true and understandable, how can we trust the rest of the Bible? The literal meaning of a day is then strengthened by the next verse.
“So the evening and the morning were one day.” (Gen 1:5)
Evenson confidently refers to Adam to Christ as accurate and the truth because he relies so heavily on analyzing Scripture. As he says, “All Scripture is inspired by God.”
About the Author
Wallace Evenson lives and writes in Cambridge, Minn.
For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.
Tags See All Tags