- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- Download Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Delicious Library 2 MAC
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Firewall Pro cheap oem
- Discount - Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
- Download Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
|CHRISTIAN CARE AND DIAMONDS ON THE AVENUE TEAM UP To raise awareness for domestic violence|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Rebecca Wheeler|
|Tuesday, 02 October 2012 15:03|
Domestic violence is pervasive in our community. It is a silent predator that affects one out of every four women and typically winds up impacting several generations of family members. In recognition of national domestic violence awareness this month, Christian Care and Diamonds on the Avenue are teaming up to provide an exclusive offer that is available only in October but will help raise awareness all year long. Diamonds on the Avenue designed a one-of-a-kind necklace just for this occasion: a purple pendant that changes color in the sun and houses a floating diamond with a very special meaning.
Purple is the color of domestic violence awareness. The floating diamond signifies the domestic violence survivor who is a diamond in the rough, yet still shining through her pain. The necklace design pays homage to all who are currently suffering from the effects of domestic violence, those who have survived and are thriving, and those who, sadly, did not survive. This necklace is sure to be a conversation starter and, when people ask about it, both Diamonds on the Avenue and Christian Care hope that the story behind the necklace’s design will raise awareness for a lifetime.
Take a stand against domestic violence: join Christian Care and Diamonds on the Avenue by purchasing a pendant from this special collection. Wear your purple pendant and floating diamond close your heart. Pendants start at $49.00. Diamonds on the Avenue will donate $10 from every purchase of these rare pendants to Christian Care’s domestic violence shelter. Every dollar donated makes a difference. Ninety-seven per cent of the women who complete Christian Care’s holistic programs go on to live independent lives, free of their abusers. Purchase your pendant now at Diamonds on the Avenue located at 3320 East Kimberly Road in Davenport, right down the road from Red Lobster.
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to transform lives. Through its mission of providing safe shelter, support and resources, Christian Care empowers both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives. Christian Care’s two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and
a rescue mission for men—serve homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses. If you know someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline at any hour of the day or night at 309/788-2273. For more information about Christian Care, please go to their web site at christiancareqc.org or to
Facebook at facebook.com/christiancareqc.
Tags See All Tags