- 59.95$ Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Discount - Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 5
- Download Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- 29.95$ Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- Buy OEM Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Discount - Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
- Buy OEM Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
|Christian Care Hosts Understanding Suicide Support Group|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Lindsey Probizanski|
|Tuesday, 16 April 2013 14:35|
Rock Island, IL –Christian Care, a local nonprofit charity that provides shelter for homeless men and for women and children who have experienced domestic violence, now offers a support group called Understanding Suicide: ASAP (Awareness, Support, Action, Prevention). The group has been formed to serve individuals who have contemplated or attempted suicide, those coping with the suicide of a loved one and those concerned about a loved one.
The Understanding Suicide group will meet the first and third Wednesday of every month from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Christian Care’s Rescue Mission located at 2209 3rd Ave in Rock Island. The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 17 th at 4:00 p.m. Although a mental health professional will facilitate the group, this is not a therapy group.
The group’s goal is to provide education, resources, support and an opportunity to share and process thoughts and feelings related to suicide. Participants will be able to share experiences related to suicide, learn suicide’s warning signs, understand the process for helping at-risk individuals, and provide information and knowledge about preventing suicide. For more information about this group, call Sharon De Frieze at (309) 737-4658 or visit Christian Care’s website at www.christiancareqc.org. For those in danger, call Christian Care’s Crisis Hotline at (309) 788-2273.
Tags See All Tags