- Buy Cheap ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
- Buy OEM Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- Buy OEM Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- 59.95$ Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest AVI Video Converter
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
|CHRISTIAN CARE OFFERS HEAT RELIEF|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ann Ring|
|Wednesday, 27 June 2012 15:19|
Stay Cool at Christian Care’s Rescue Mission
Rock Island – Christian Care’s Rescue Mission, located at 2209 3 rd Avenue, Rock Island, will accommodate those who need a place to stay cool this summer. Anyone is welcome at the Rescue Mission between the hours of 6:30 a.m., when breakfast is served, and 7:00 p.m., when dinner ends, as well as on weekends.
“Throughout its 96-year history, Christian Care has always been about serving others,” said Dr. Elaine Winter, the organization’s executive director. “We welcome anyone who needs to come in from the heat, especially during these periods when the temperature heat index reaches 100 degrees. Our primary desire is to care for those who are less fortunate and who need help.”
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization operating two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission for homeless men. It serves homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses.
For all those who need a meal, Christian Care's Community Meal Site is located at its Rescue Mission, 2209 3rd Avenue, Rock Island. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner on weekdays Monday through Friday, and for breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. Breakfast is served at 6:30 a.m., lunch at 12:15 p.m., and dinner at 6:30 p.m. If you know of someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline any hour of the day at (309) 788-2273 or visit online at christiancareqc.org.
Tags See All Tags