- Download Innovative Solutions Advanced Uninstaller Pro 9.5
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing cheap oem
- Buy Alien Skin Bokeh 2 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 8
- 219.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 69.95$ Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition cheap oem
- Buy Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC (de,es,fr,ja,kr,ru,en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit)
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 (en)
|CHRISTIAN CARE RECEIVES GRANT The Amy Helpenstell Foundation Supports Domestic Violence Shelter|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Ann Ring|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 13:30|
Rock Island, IL – The Amy Helpenstell Foundation has awarded a three-year funding commitment to Christian Care’s domestic violence shelter in Rock Island. “We are thrilled not only to have been invited to apply, but also to have been selected as a three-year grant recipient,” said Dr. Elaine Winter, Christian Care’s Executive Director. “This grant from the Amy Helpenstell Foundation will allow us to help residents permanently transform their lives through counseling and case management. Like Christian Care, the Amy Helpenstell Foundation has helped thousands of Quad Citians over the years, and we deeply thank the Amy Helpenstell Foundation’s board for its generosity.”
The mission of Christian Care’s domestic violence shelter is to empower abused women and children to desire and achieve a new and independent way of life while keeping them safe, warm, fed and clothed. By providing basic needs, professional counseling, holistic case management, advocacy, and access to community resources, Christian Care seeks to end the cycle of abuse and offers an opportunity for women to lead a successful new life.
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to transform lives. Through its mission of providing safe shelter, support and resources, Christian Care empowers both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives. Christian Care’s two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission for men—serve homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses. If you know someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline at any hour of the day or night at 309/788-2273.
For more information about Christian Care, please visit its web site at christiancareqc.org or its Facebook at facebook.com/christiancareqc.
Tags See All Tags