- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- 399.95$ Chief Architect Premier X6 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation cheap oem
- 139.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Professional with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Alien Skin Exposure 5 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51
- Download Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
|CHRISTIAN CARE RECEIVES GRANT The Amy Helpenstell Foundation Supports Domestic Violence Shelter|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Ann Ring|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 13:30|
Rock Island, IL – The Amy Helpenstell Foundation has awarded a three-year funding commitment to Christian Care’s domestic violence shelter in Rock Island. “We are thrilled not only to have been invited to apply, but also to have been selected as a three-year grant recipient,” said Dr. Elaine Winter, Christian Care’s Executive Director. “This grant from the Amy Helpenstell Foundation will allow us to help residents permanently transform their lives through counseling and case management. Like Christian Care, the Amy Helpenstell Foundation has helped thousands of Quad Citians over the years, and we deeply thank the Amy Helpenstell Foundation’s board for its generosity.”
The mission of Christian Care’s domestic violence shelter is to empower abused women and children to desire and achieve a new and independent way of life while keeping them safe, warm, fed and clothed. By providing basic needs, professional counseling, holistic case management, advocacy, and access to community resources, Christian Care seeks to end the cycle of abuse and offers an opportunity for women to lead a successful new life.
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to transform lives. Through its mission of providing safe shelter, support and resources, Christian Care empowers both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives. Christian Care’s two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission for men—serve homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses. If you know someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline at any hour of the day or night at 309/788-2273.
For more information about Christian Care, please visit its web site at christiancareqc.org or its Facebook at facebook.com/christiancareqc.
Tags See All Tags