- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Download Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- 99.95$ Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 cheap oem
- Discount - GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit
- Buy Dreamweaver CC For Dummies (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Web Redesign: Strategies for Success (en)
- Download ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- 9.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
|CHRISTIAN CARE RECEIVES GRANT|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Ann Ring|
|Wednesday, 20 June 2012 13:50|
Scott County Regional Authority Supports Rescue Mission
Rock Island – The Scott County Regional Authority has awarded a $7,000 grant that will help Christian Care make needed improvements at its rescue mission and domestic violence shelter in Rock Island by enhancing residents’ safety, comfort, immediate environment, and confidentiality.
“This grant will enable us to not only protect the safety of residents and those who take meals at the rescue mission, but will provide comfortable seating and an improved environment for them, as well as for other visitors,” said Dr. Elaine Winter, the organization’s executive director. “We are especially grateful to the Scott County Regional Authority for selecting Christian Care as a grant recipient during this spring grant cycle, and sharing our desire to empower both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives.”
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization operating two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission for homeless men. It serves homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses.
For all those who need a meal, Christian Care's Community Meal Site is located at its Rescue Mission, 2209 3rd Avenue, Rock Island. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner on weekdays Monday through Friday, and for breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. Breakfast is served at 6:30 a.m., lunch at 12:15 p.m., and dinner at 6:30 p.m. If you know of someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline any hour of the day at (309) 788-2273 or visit online at christiancareqc.org.
Tags See All Tags