- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP (en)
- 19.95$ Acala DVD iPod Ripper cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC
- 79.95$ Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium
- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit)
|Christian Care to Participate in Feinstein Challenge|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Ann Ring|
|Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:59|
Rock Island -- For the 16th consecutive year, the Alan Shawn Feinstein Foundation in Rhode Island will divide $1 million among hunger-fighting agencies nationwide, including Christian Care.
Mr. Feinstein will provide a percentage of the million dollars to Christian Care, depending on the amount of donations the organization receives. Your donations can include cash, checks, food items (valued by the Feinstein Foundation at $1 per item or pound), or pledges. Many donors have found that pledging maximizes their efforts. For example, a $25 per month pledge for just ten months equates to $250, and Christian Care will receive credit for the full $250 amount. All monetary donations, food donations and pledges must indicate that they are designated for the Feinstein Hunger Challenge. The more donations Christian Care receives between March 1 and April 30, the more Feinstein Hunger Challenge money they will receive.
"Why am I doing this?" asks Mr. Feinstein. "Because I believe that each of us was put here on earth to do what we can to help those in need. You got this opportunity because we feel that you believe that, too. Your donation makes you a partner in it with me!" In fact, your donation toward this campaign makes you a partner in the most successful ongoing effort ever to fight hunger.
Tags See All Tags