- Download Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC (en)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- 19.95$ ZoneAlarm Pro 9 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features (en)
- Buy OEM Corel Painter 12
- Discount - TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp 9
|Christian Care to Participate in Feinstein Challenge|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Ann Ring|
|Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:59|
Rock Island -- For the 16th consecutive year, the Alan Shawn Feinstein Foundation in Rhode Island will divide $1 million among hunger-fighting agencies nationwide, including Christian Care.
Mr. Feinstein will provide a percentage of the million dollars to Christian Care, depending on the amount of donations the organization receives. Your donations can include cash, checks, food items (valued by the Feinstein Foundation at $1 per item or pound), or pledges. Many donors have found that pledging maximizes their efforts. For example, a $25 per month pledge for just ten months equates to $250, and Christian Care will receive credit for the full $250 amount. All monetary donations, food donations and pledges must indicate that they are designated for the Feinstein Hunger Challenge. The more donations Christian Care receives between March 1 and April 30, the more Feinstein Hunger Challenge money they will receive.
"Why am I doing this?" asks Mr. Feinstein. "Because I believe that each of us was put here on earth to do what we can to help those in need. You got this opportunity because we feel that you believe that, too. Your donation makes you a partner in it with me!" In fact, your donation toward this campaign makes you a partner in the most successful ongoing effort ever to fight hunger.
Tags See All Tags