- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Sony Sound Forge 10 (en,ja)
- Buy Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training
- Buy OEM Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download PCTools Spyware Doctor® 2010 for Windows®
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2
- Download The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap DAZ Bryce 6.1
|Christine Nguyen inducted into Phi Beta Kappa at Cornell College|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jamie Kelly|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 08:41|
MOUNT VERNON, IA (05/01/2012)(readMedia)-- Christine Nguyen of Davenport was one of 18 Cornell students inducted into Phi Beta Kappa, the country's oldest and most prestigious academic honor society, on April 21.
These students will have their names added to the permanent plaque in Cole Library listing all members elected to Cornell's chapter.
Election is based upon good character and a distinguished record of performance in courses that demonstrate a broad exposure to the liberal arts, i.e., the fine arts, humanities, languages, natural sciences and mathematics, and social sciences, as well as substantive work in areas outside the major. Phi Beta Kappa considers members of the top 15 percent of the senior class and the top five percent of the junior class. You can learn more about the Cornell chapter of Phi Beta Kappa here.
One of the 40 "Colleges That Change Lives," Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa, is a national liberal arts college with a distinctive One Course At A Time (OCAAT) academic calendar. The OCAAT schedule provides students with intellectual immersion, academic focus, and unique freedom to shed the confines of the traditional classroom to study off-campus, pursue research, or accept an internship-all without missing out on other classes. Founded in 1853, the college's entire hilltop campus is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Tags See All Tags