- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC
- 199.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit)
- 99.95$ NewBlue Titler Pro cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- 309.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Slysoft AnyDVD 6
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
|Christine Nguyen inducted into Phi Beta Kappa at Cornell College|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jamie Kelly|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 08:41|
MOUNT VERNON, IA (05/01/2012)(readMedia)-- Christine Nguyen of Davenport was one of 18 Cornell students inducted into Phi Beta Kappa, the country's oldest and most prestigious academic honor society, on April 21.
These students will have their names added to the permanent plaque in Cole Library listing all members elected to Cornell's chapter.
Election is based upon good character and a distinguished record of performance in courses that demonstrate a broad exposure to the liberal arts, i.e., the fine arts, humanities, languages, natural sciences and mathematics, and social sciences, as well as substantive work in areas outside the major. Phi Beta Kappa considers members of the top 15 percent of the senior class and the top five percent of the junior class. You can learn more about the Cornell chapter of Phi Beta Kappa here.
One of the 40 "Colleges That Change Lives," Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa, is a national liberal arts college with a distinctive One Course At A Time (OCAAT) academic calendar. The OCAAT schedule provides students with intellectual immersion, academic focus, and unique freedom to shed the confines of the traditional classroom to study off-campus, pursue research, or accept an internship-all without missing out on other classes. Founded in 1853, the college's entire hilltop campus is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Tags See All Tags