- 9.95$ Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference cheap oem
- Buy OEM Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- Buy Rob Papen Predator MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Discount - DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual cheap oem
|Church Welcomes Jane and Rich Rubietta|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Karen at Bethel Wesley UMC|
|Friday, 11 October 2013 15:29|
Jane Rubietta, nationaly acclaimed author and speaker, will lead a women's retreat from 9-3:00 on November 16th at Bethel Wesley United Methodist Church. The theme for the retreat is: Transitions
Audiences describe her speaking as "mesmerizing, deeply spiritual, funny, vulnerable, dramatic, and personal." Jane's passion is to see people's hearts restored by the knowledge of the truth: that God absolutely delights in them, that God is crazy about them, that God would give everything on Earth to make sure they know they are loved.
A continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided at the retreat. The cost is $25 per person; registration is due by Nov. 7. A few scholarships are available. Childcare will be available, but must be requested at registration.
On the same day, Jane's husband, Rev. Rich Rubietta will lead a music camp for children grades 2-6 from 9-Noon. Rich has been described as a "musician-ary." He has led children's music workshops for churches as well as public and parochial skills. Children attending the camp will be treated to a wide variety of fun musical experiences.
The cost of the music camp is $5 per child; a few scholarships are available. Registration is limited to 50 children so register early!
To registration information for either event, call Karen at 762-0619.
Tags See All Tags