- Discount - MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 cheap oem
- Buy OEM QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- Buy OEM PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 (en,ja,kr,de,es,it,pt,fr,ne,br,sv,ru,cs,pl,tr)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
- 199.95$ Corel Designer Technical Suite X5 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
|Churches United NEEDS YOUR HELP!|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Jo Cohrs|
|Friday, 18 September 2009 14:08|
As you may know, Churches United has the 27 food pantries that cover every single neighborhood in the Quad Cities on both sides of the river. Last year we provided meals for over 105,000 individuals. THIS year, because of the economy, some of our food pantries are experiencing a 75% increase. We also have 3 hot meal sites: The Churches United meal site @ Salvation Army in Davenport, the Churches United meal site @ Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist church in East Moline and the Hope UCC Meal Site in Moline. Every single night in the Quad Cities, a hot meal is served. Last year over 30,000 meals were served and so far in 2009 they’re seeing increases of up to 50%! Additionally, Churches United has our Winnie’s Place Woman’s Shelter which serves women who are homeless or victims of domestic violence, with or without children. Just this year, Shelter has seen a 100% increase in clients in need.
With the economy the way it is, donations are down and usage at the food pantries, meal sites and the shelter is up. People who have never had to use a food pantry are having to do so. Same with the meal sites. So Churches United is trying to be creative in increasing it’s financial support. This is where you come in!
If you have any questions about our upcoming events, or Churches United in general, please give us a call at 309-786-6494. Thank you for your support!
Tags See All Tags