- Buy Cheap Digital Painting in Photoshop
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest WMV Video Converter
- 399.95$ Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- 79.95$ VMware Workstation 7 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- Buy OEM EFD HD Tune Professional
- Discount - Cultured Code Things MAC
- Buy Corel PDF Fusion (en)
|Churches United of the Quad City Area will be participating in the Alan Feinstein challenge|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Anne Wachal|
|Monday, 20 February 2012 15:34|
Churches United would like to ask the community to please recognize our long history in operating food pantries and meal sites by supporting our hunger programs beginning March 1 through April 30th.
We have an opportunity to receive other funding from the Alan Feinstein Foundation if we can garner a significant contribution during these 60 days.
Should you feel so moved please designate in the memo line or send us a note you are in your envelope that you are responding to the Feinstein Foundation Challenge and mail it to Churches United of the Quad City Area, 2535 Tech Drive – Suite 205, Bettendorf, IA 52722.
Churches United will then receive a proportional amount of the $1,000,000 (million) the foundation will be dispersing to hunger agencies all across the country.
Remember, your donation must simply require two things: that it be dated between March 1 and April 30th, 2012 and the Feinstein Foundation must be mentioned somewhere in your mailing.
It has been a tough year and we continue to feed people in need all over the greater Quad City area.
In 2011, our food pantries served over 29,000 families equaling over 102,000 individuals. We do make an impact .
So please help us during this time. Thank you!!
Tags See All Tags