- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouching (en)
- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
|Churches United participating in the Alan Feinstein Challenge|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Anne Wachal|
|Friday, 24 February 2012 15:00|
Churches United of the Quad City Area will be participating in the Alan Feinstein challenge
Churches United would like to ask the community to please recognize our long history in operating food pantries and meal sites by supporting our hunger programs beginning March 1 through April 30th.
We have an opportunity to receive other funding from the Alan Feinstein Foundation if we can garner a significant contribution during these 60 days.
Should you feel so moved please designate in the memo line or send us a note you are in your envelope that you are responding to the Feinstein Foundation Challenge.
Churches United will then receive a proportional amount of the $1,000,000 (million) the foundation will be dispersing to hunger agencies all across the country.
Remember, your donation must simply require two things: that it be dated between March 1 and April 30th, 2012 and the Feinstein Foundation must be mentioned somewhere in your mailing.
It has been a tough year and we continue to feed Quad Citians all over the greater Quad City area.
In 2011, our food pantries served over 29,000 families equaling over 102,000 indiivduals. We do make an impact .
So please help us during this time. Thank you!!
For information on Alan Feinstein Foundation go to: www.feinsteinfoundation.org
Tags See All Tags