- 89.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit) cheap oem
- Buy 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC
- Buy Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Cheap Windows 8: The Missing Manual
- 29.95$ Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM PC Washer 2
|Churches United participating in the Alan Feinstein Challenge|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Anne Wachal|
|Friday, 24 February 2012 15:00|
Churches United of the Quad City Area will be participating in the Alan Feinstein challenge
Churches United would like to ask the community to please recognize our long history in operating food pantries and meal sites by supporting our hunger programs beginning March 1 through April 30th.
We have an opportunity to receive other funding from the Alan Feinstein Foundation if we can garner a significant contribution during these 60 days.
Should you feel so moved please designate in the memo line or send us a note you are in your envelope that you are responding to the Feinstein Foundation Challenge.
Churches United will then receive a proportional amount of the $1,000,000 (million) the foundation will be dispersing to hunger agencies all across the country.
Remember, your donation must simply require two things: that it be dated between March 1 and April 30th, 2012 and the Feinstein Foundation must be mentioned somewhere in your mailing.
It has been a tough year and we continue to feed Quad Citians all over the greater Quad City area.
In 2011, our food pantries served over 29,000 families equaling over 102,000 indiivduals. We do make an impact .
So please help us during this time. Thank you!!
For information on Alan Feinstein Foundation go to: www.feinsteinfoundation.org
Tags See All Tags