- Download Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- 369.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5.5 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- Buy Parallels Desktop 7 MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 12
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced VBA Password Recovery 1.62
|City Circle Acting Company Presents Jesus Christ Superstar April 4-13|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Emil Rinderspacher|
|Tuesday, 01 April 2014 13:56|
City Circle Acting Company of Coralville will present the rock operaJesus Christ Superstar April 4-13 at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts. Performances are April 4,5,11,12 at 7:30 pm andApril 6 and 13 at 2:00 pm.
With music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Lyrics by Tim Rice,Superstar is based loosely on the Gospel’s account of the last week of Jesus’ life as seen through the eyes of Judas Iscariot. City Circle’s production is true to the show’s original rock album roots and is set in the present day and staged with the look and feel of a rock concert including large video screens on either side of the stage.
Directed by Liz Tracey, the show features a talented cast of 52 actors, 11 musicians, and a technical and production team of 20.
“You don’t have to be a religious person to enjoy this show,” says Esack Grueskin who plays Jesus, “It’s not about Jesus the God, but rather, it focuses on Jesus the human. I love this show for that reason. It is relatable to everyone, not just the religious.”
During the performances of Jesus Christ Superstar, City Circle will be collecting donations for the Coralville Ecumenical Food Pantry.
Tickets to the show are $12-$27 and can be purchased online athttp://www.coralvillearts.org/ or by calling 319.248.9370 or in person at the CCPA box office at 1301 5th Street and at the Coralville Recreation Center at 1506 8th Street. ASL interpreters will be translating the performance on Sunday, April 6 at 2 PM. Please call 319.248.9372 to request seating in the ASL section.
Tags See All Tags