- 99.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate cheap oem
- Buy OEM Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- 149.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC cheap oem
- Download Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Download QuarkXpress 8 MAC
- Download Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011
- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- Discount - iPad: The Missing Manual
- Download FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- 99.95$ Adobe RoboHelp 9 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Ashampoo Photo Commander 6 (en)
|City Circle Acting Company Presents Jesus Christ Superstar April 4-13|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Emil Rinderspacher|
|Tuesday, 01 April 2014 13:56|
City Circle Acting Company of Coralville will present the rock operaJesus Christ Superstar April 4-13 at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts. Performances are April 4,5,11,12 at 7:30 pm andApril 6 and 13 at 2:00 pm.
With music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Lyrics by Tim Rice,Superstar is based loosely on the Gospel’s account of the last week of Jesus’ life as seen through the eyes of Judas Iscariot. City Circle’s production is true to the show’s original rock album roots and is set in the present day and staged with the look and feel of a rock concert including large video screens on either side of the stage.
Directed by Liz Tracey, the show features a talented cast of 52 actors, 11 musicians, and a technical and production team of 20.
“You don’t have to be a religious person to enjoy this show,” says Esack Grueskin who plays Jesus, “It’s not about Jesus the God, but rather, it focuses on Jesus the human. I love this show for that reason. It is relatable to everyone, not just the religious.”
During the performances of Jesus Christ Superstar, City Circle will be collecting donations for the Coralville Ecumenical Food Pantry.
Tickets to the show are $12-$27 and can be purchased online athttp://www.coralvillearts.org/ or by calling 319.248.9370 or in person at the CCPA box office at 1301 5th Street and at the Coralville Recreation Center at 1506 8th Street. ASL interpreters will be translating the performance on Sunday, April 6 at 2 PM. Please call 319.248.9372 to request seating in the ASL section.
Tags See All Tags