- 59.95$ Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Professional cheap oem
- 39.95$ AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC cheap oem
- 79.95$ Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS4 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC (en,fr)
- Buy Cheap Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- Download Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
|City Circle Acting Company Presents Monty Python’s Spamalot , October 25-November 3|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Emil Rinderspacher|
|Monday, 30 September 2013 15:58|
City Circle Acting Company will present Monty Python’s Spamalot , October 25 –November 3 at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts.
Performances are October 25, 26 and November 1,2 at 7:30 pm and October 26 and November 3 at 2:00 pm
Winner of the 2005 Tony for Best Musical, Monty Python’s Spamalot is a musical comedy lovingly ripped off from the classic film “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”. Directed by Krista Neumann, the show tells the legendary tale of King Arthur and his knights of the Round Table and features a bevy of beautiful show girls, cows, killer rabbits, and French people. Spamalot raises silliness to an art form!
Music is by Eric Idle, John Du Prez, and Neil Inne with book and lyrics by Eric Idle. The University of Iowa Credit Union is the supporting sponsor.
Tickets are $12-$27 and can be purchased online at http://www.coralvillearts.org/ or by calling 319.248.9370 or in person at the CCPA box office at 1301 5th Street and at the Coralville Recreation Center at 1506 8th Street.
ASL interpreters will be translating the performance on Sunday, October 27 at 2:00 pm. Please call 319.248.9372 to request seating in the ASL section.
City Circle and the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts are sponsoring a food drive during Spamalot to benefit the Coralville Ecumenical Food Pantry. Anyone bringing a non-perishable food item or monetary donation will be entered into a raffle for two tickets to opening night of City Circle’s A Christmas Carol.###
Tags See All Tags