- Buy Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34 (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,fi)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training
|City Circle Acting Company Presents Monty Python’s Spamalot , October 25-November 3|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Emil Rinderspacher|
|Monday, 30 September 2013 15:58|
City Circle Acting Company will present Monty Python’s Spamalot , October 25 –November 3 at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts.
Performances are October 25, 26 and November 1,2 at 7:30 pm and October 26 and November 3 at 2:00 pm
Winner of the 2005 Tony for Best Musical, Monty Python’s Spamalot is a musical comedy lovingly ripped off from the classic film “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”. Directed by Krista Neumann, the show tells the legendary tale of King Arthur and his knights of the Round Table and features a bevy of beautiful show girls, cows, killer rabbits, and French people. Spamalot raises silliness to an art form!
Music is by Eric Idle, John Du Prez, and Neil Inne with book and lyrics by Eric Idle. The University of Iowa Credit Union is the supporting sponsor.
Tickets are $12-$27 and can be purchased online at http://www.coralvillearts.org/ or by calling 319.248.9370 or in person at the CCPA box office at 1301 5th Street and at the Coralville Recreation Center at 1506 8th Street.
ASL interpreters will be translating the performance on Sunday, October 27 at 2:00 pm. Please call 319.248.9372 to request seating in the ASL section.
City Circle and the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts are sponsoring a food drive during Spamalot to benefit the Coralville Ecumenical Food Pantry. Anyone bringing a non-perishable food item or monetary donation will be entered into a raffle for two tickets to opening night of City Circle’s A Christmas Carol.###
Tags See All Tags