- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Buy Cyberlink Power2Go 6 (en)
- Discount - MAMP Pro MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Wireless All In One For Dummies
- 29.95$ Microsoft OneNote 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Practical Photoshop Selections (en)
- Buy OEM Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,cs,pl,ru,tr,ja)
- Discount - MacJournal 5 MAC
|City Circle presents a Cabaret Musical Celebration on Feb 7|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Emil Rinderspacher|
|Wednesday, 29 January 2014 15:50|
Love, Loss and What I Sang
City Circle Acting Company of Coralville presents an evening celebrating the songs that etch their place in the fabric of who we are. Love, Loss and What I Sang will be performed on Friday, February 7 at 7:30pm and 10pm at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts, 1301 - 5th Street in Coralville.
Says co-director Patrick Du Laney, “We mark the events of our lives by the songs we listen to. What was playing when you met The One? When he broke your heart, what did you listen to over and over? What did you dance to at your wedding? These are songs and stories from the heart.” Local performers will share their true stories and the songs that are meaningful to them.
City Circle is also presenting Nora Ephron and Delia Ephron’s play Love, Loss, and What I Wore February 14-16. That play presents stories of women’s lives told through clothing and accessories.
Tickets for Love, Loss, and What I Sang are $10 and available online at coralvillearts.org, by phone at 319.248.9370, and in person at the CCPA box office and Coralville Recreation Center,1506 8th Street. Tickets for Love, Loss and What I Wore range from $12-$27 and are available in the same locations.
Tags See All Tags