- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Download Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Split Pro
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Breaker 1.40
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth (en)
|Cj's House of Style to celebrate its first anniversary|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Carol Arney|
|Monday, 25 September 2006 01:28|
Carol Arney NEWS RELEASE
Owner, Cj's House of Style
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Cj's House of Style will celebrate its 1st anniversary on October 5, 2006.
Cj's House of Style opened its doors only one year ago and will now be celebrating its 1st year anniversary on Thursday, October 5th with an open house at the salon's Davenport location from 10 a.m. till 5 p.m. Guests are encouraged to stop in to help the girls celebrate and will be treated to food and drink in honor of the occasion.
Cj's House of Style is a small and intimate hair and nail salon featuring three talented hair designers and a part-time nail technician. Melissa Moreno and Tiffany Shivers (formerly of the Storm Design Team) helped open the doors one year ago and Jennifer Fields just recently joined the team from Burlington, IA. Nail Technician Amy Moreno provides professional pedicures and manicures.
Melissa Moreno is also a Tigi Ambassador and frequently attends various trade shows around the country to learn from and educate other designers and stylists on the most current hair care and hair trends available. That knowledge is essential in keeping Cj's clients up-to-date in a continuously changing industry.
"The girl's talent and personal attention to my needs and wants give me the hair and nail services I think most people believe they can only get at the big-name salons, yet in a friendly, relaxed and comfortable environment," said customer Jeri Jennings of Davenport, IA.
Professional hair and nail products like Tigi's S-Factor, Bed Head and Catwalk as well as Aquage and OPI are always in stock.
Cj's House of Style is located in a quiet residential area in central Davenport and is owned and operated by Carol Arney of LeClaire, IA.
714 E. Denison Ave. Davenport, IA 52803-2529
CELL (563)370-0160 SALON (563)323-3448
Tags See All Tags