- 29.95$ Nik Software HDR Efex Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- 9.95$ Hazel 3 cheap oem
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit)
- Discount - Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
- Buy Digital Painting in Photoshop (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Blender 2.6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Download Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Download Corel Motion Studio 3D
- Buy Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
|CLARKE UNIVERSITY SPRING GRADUATION LIST AND DEAN'S LIST|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by The Link Delivery Service|
|Friday, 24 June 2011 12:26|
Dubuque, Iowa (June 23, 2011) - Clarke University in Dubuque, Iowa, awarded degrees and honors at its 168th Commencement Ceremony on May 14, 2011.
The following area students were honored at the ceremony:
<FULL NAME> of <HOMETOWN, STATE>: <HONORS 1> with a <DEGREE> degree in <MAJOR 1> and <MAJOR 2 OR SECONDARY EDUCATION IF APPLICABLE>; <HONORS PROGRAM OR VALEDICTORIAN IF APPLICABLE>.
Clarke University is a Catholic, liberal arts and sciences university dedicated to preparing students to make an impact. Known for superb teaching and academics, Clarke offers more than 40 undergraduate liberal arts and pre-professional programs and five graduate degree programs. Founded in 1843 by the Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Clarke is located near the Mississippi River in Dubuque, Iowa. Clarke's 55-acre campus is a blend of historic buildings and new, state-of-the-art facilities.
Andrea Sherrick, , Master of Science in Nursing, Nursing, , ; Sarah M. Woodham, , Doctor of Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy, , ;
Julie A. Pluemer, , Master of Science in Nursing, Nursing, , ;
Kaitlyn L. Tipsword, Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Nursing, , ;
Dubuque, Iowa (June 23, 2011) - The following area students were named to the Dean's List at Clarke University for the spring 2011 semester. The list recognizes full-time Clarke students who have earned a 3.65 grade point average or above, on a 4.0 scale, with a minimum of 12 graded hours.
Tags See All Tags